Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that video of her cleaning in the pink skirt?
Is that her house?
I think the stories she shared today are from an advertising thing she did with Wyx. They are from an IGTV and it doesn't look to me like her house. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand the design of that new "family room". She's gone for super sleek white cabinets with lights at the top paired with girly floral wallpaper? Not to mention all the "home" shitey things.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think the stories she shared today are from an advertising thing she did with Wyx. They are from an IGTV and it doesn't look to me like her house. I could be wrong though.
Ahhh . . I was wondering why she'd only had a 4 ring hob in a kitchen that size . . And only a single sink . . Surely youd have a 1 ½ sink at the least??
Answers my questions if its not her house 🤣

Ffs the IGTV of the media storage unit 🤦‍♀️ Has she seriously got her own books on display on it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs the IGTV of the media storage unit 🤦‍♀️ Has she seriously got her own books on display on it? 🤣
Remember, this is the melt who has plastic models of "Queens" in her office . .
Look like a load of happy meal toys if I'm honest wif you 🤣

• Haha
Well said! This morning’s stories have summed her up perfectly - and notice that she didn’t just come back with tea bags. She took a detour into the homeware section and picked up those tatty picture frames too.

I’d also like to add for the record, that the thing with her company we’ve been discussing, just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it’s right. There’s plenty of things that are within the bounds of the law but are morally dubious, and tax avoidance schemes fall into that category.
Having your children and husband as shareholders isn’t tax avoidance though?

Having your children and husband as shareholders isn’t tax avoidance though?
I’m not going to get into this here, so this is my last comment, but it’s a way of her using her childrens’ personal allowances to avoid paying as much tax as she would otherwise have to.

Her accountant has given her by the sounds of it decent advice re the business side of things. Technically any money paid to the children is legally there so she is potentially giving them a nice start in life. That all they will all turn into entitled pricks.

Technically all legal but morally less so.

Reactions: 7
Her accountant has given her by the sounds of it decent advice re the business side of things. Technically any money paid to the children is legally there so she is potentially giving them a nice start in life. That all they will all turn into entitled pricks.

Technically all legal but morally less so.

yes it’s good advice from an accountant - after all you pay them to reduce your tax bills!

Reactions: 2
Oh duck off with the over use of the word SUPER

Learn some new words ffs

Super yummy?
Really?
Beef parcels. .
You mean a wrap . . 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asda to buy teabags when she loves round the corner from a massive Tesco 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s a bleep. I despise her - she’s taking the total piss and her dopey followers will follow suit and think it’s fine to go to multiple supermarkets in a week.

Do a bleeping big shop Lynds and spend the rest of the time if your god damn ugly house.

Germaphobe - what a joke!

Reactions: 12
She dishes out advice but doesn’t follow the same principles do you Lynsey Plan Plan Plan oh that’s a laughable statement if ever I saw one. Whenever I’ve had a renovation done to my house and there’s been more than one. I’ve had a vision of how I’d like it to turn out. I spend months looking for the perfect things that I love and will last for years. Planning is key to loving what you have created.
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again follow you own advice write a bloody shopping list and double up on your products plan your meals for a week you’ve enough cupboards to store extra supplies.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've only just understood what she means by happy post............it's free🙄
She strikes me as the sort of person to allocate certain nights for sex😀
Come on Rob it's sexy time Saturday if you're following along wif the hashtags.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.