Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously had her morning read on here and deleted the story as I can’t see the dog scooting on her bum lol Hi Lynsey 👋🏻👋🏻

Also decorators in her house with no PPE on again? Who do you report her to?

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously had her morning read on here and deleted the story as I can’t see the dog scooting on her bum lol Hi Lynsey 👋🏻👋🏻

I'd like to know who to report her too as well. We had a work guy in the other day for 20 mins to attach something to the boiler, and he said they have to wear PPE and cant accept drinks.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you on this one. I’m sure her accountant will have set this up correctly for her.
Yes, I apologise. I realise now I was wrong and out of order for even mentioning it.

Actually this is good accounting and chances are her accountant has advised her to do this. It is perfectly legal and most LTD companies have a similar set up
I realise this now, I feel completely foolish for even mentioning it 😔

Reactions: 4

You can report him to trading standards. They take it very seriously. Take screenshots from her Instagram. They’ll pay a site visit.

Yes, I apologise. I realise now I was wrong and out of order for even mentioning it.

I realise this now, I feel completely foolish for even mentioning it 😔
Please don’t apologise - we’re all sick to the back teeth of her! I don’t blame you for feeling as though it’s something else that she’s getting away with. 😊

Reactions: 15
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. When you say 'registered to her company' I think you mean they're shareholders. You cannot state that she pays them all dividends because she hasn't filed any accounts yet, you can instead assume that their type of shareholding means they'll have dividends in due course. And how does having other shareholders mean that her tax payments are reduced? What's sly and snakey about it?
A couple of points here:

Our tax system basically works on the more you earn the more you pay. My partner has to pay 50% tax on earnings over 50k (I know first world problems but see my point) having said that we both got degrees with help from bursaries and student loans some of which was FREE. Our babies were looked after by the NHS right through my high risk pregnancies for FREE. Why shouldn’t we pay towards that?

Lynsey has three children that will be educated for FREE until they’re 18, they have FREE healthcare and FREE prescriptions for the kids. She will have had maternity pay from the government twice as well as FREE dental and prescriptions during her pregnancies. The cost of having her premature twins looked after at the level they required would bankrupt people in some countries or leave them
In debt for life. I could go on but I think I’ve made my point.

So are we saying that just because it’s not illegal for her to have a creative accountant who knows how to play the system (on top of all that money she’s creaming off her swipe up cash she doesn’t declare to her followers) it’s okay? Because I’ll be honest wiv you I think it’s bleeping disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@MeliBelly . . Bloody well said!!
Wish I were as eloquent as you.

Ive never met a "straight" accountant yet!!
They know what they are doing . ..

And btw. . Original poster . . Dont apologise for your post. An opinion is neither right or wrong.
Remember that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Christ she’s off out again! Couldn’t she just nip to the local corner shop for tea bags? Not really worthy of an outing to Asda is it! OCD my arse.

Reactions: 13
Does she actually have OCD because every single day she’s going to different shops and letting people into her house without PPE 🤔

• Haha
Christ she’s off out again! Couldn’t she just nip to the local corner shop for tea bags? Not really worthy of an outing to Asda is it! OCD my arse.
Exactly and surely to goodness you check what you need when going to do your big shop which she done last week.

• Angry
How can one person go shopping SO much ?? And to a big Asda ? Just pop down the road.
I actually think she’s addicted to going shopping.

I've just had the pleasure of seeing lyndsey and olivia at asda. I'm no fashion guru but she looked ridiculous in those doc Martin's could hardly walk in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This picture just sums up how the majority of us feel about you half job Lynsey
so far this morning she has shown us :~
An old film of her cleaning a random home!
Her stil wearing that bobble hat without the bobble the one she said needed replacing and begged for a new one, which was duly given. We will never see it again!.
Her dog wiping it arse!
Her decorator without ppe AGAIN!
Her dreadful fashion show AGAIN!
Her needing to nip out for teabag, because she is not organised her weekly shop!
Also I do think it’s disingenuous, sly and greedy of her to have Rob and kids on her company books

Do the supermarkets in Cambridgeshire not have the shop alone rule because they do here. And yet another workman without PPE.
For someone supposedly germphobic Lynsey takes the actual piss 😡

This picture just sums up how the majority of us feel about you half job Lynsey
so far this morning she has shown us :~
An old film of her cleaning a random home!
Her stil wearing that bobble hat without the bobble the one she said needed replacing and begged for a new one, which was duly given. We will never see it again!.
Her dog wiping it arse!
Her decorator without ppe AGAIN!
Her dreadful fashion show AGAIN!
Her needing to nip out for teabag, because she is not organised her weekly shop!
Also I do think it’s disingenuous, sly and greedy of her to have Rob and kids on her company books
Well said! This morning’s stories have summed her up perfectly - and notice that she didn’t just come back with tea bags. She took a detour into the homeware section and picked up those tatty picture frames too.

I’d also like to add for the record, that the thing with her company we’ve been discussing, just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it’s right. There’s plenty of things that are within the bounds of the law but are morally dubious, and tax avoidance schemes fall into that category.

Reactions: 6
Do the supermarkets in Cambridgeshire not have the shop alone rule because they do here. And yet another workman without PPE.
The fact that she lives 2 minutes from a giant Tesco, and 1 minute from a Tesco express, one stop and nisa shows she had no intention of getting tea bags!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Lyns, we know you read here. So, can you stay away from the shops for one day. Give it a go.🙄

• Heart
It’s a one person per shop rule where I live too. Me thinks she wouldn’t be so keen on all these shopping trips if she had to go by herself. She’s purely going for leisure purposes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.