Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs the IGTV of the media storage unit 🤦‍♀️ Has she seriously got her own books on display on it? 🤣
That’s a yes, and thanks for ‘following along’ Lyns and actually using your candles in your house. Taking tips from the enemy Hinch are we? 😂

I can’t believe she’s had that media unit built and left the shelves bare. They can’t all sit together and watch TV but at least a she’s got her desperately-needed storage. What an absolute knob.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She dishes out advice but doesn’t follow the same principles do you Lynsey Plan Plan Plan oh that’s a laughable statement if ever I saw one. Whenever I’ve had a renovation done to my house and there’s been more than one. I’ve had a vision of how I’d like it to turn out. I spend months looking for the perfect things that I love and will last for years. Planning is key to loving what you have created.
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again follow you own advice write a bloody shopping list and double up on your products plan your meals for a week you’ve enough cupboards to store extra supplies.
😂😂 if she was that good at planning she wouldn’t need to keep going to the supermarket for ‘bits she forgot’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s just one big lie and a money grabbing one at that. And don’t get me started on that bloody tv unit honestly those colour changing lights only look good in a teenagers bedroom or a nightclub certainly not a frumpy 50 something fridged ice queen who’s just a fraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And today shes shaming Jakey for the contents of his school bag 😳
Im not a fan of him since he delighted in ripping the air b&b apart. . But. Jeeeze. Shes such a bleeping control freak, I honestly didn't think it possible to dislike her anymore yet here I am . . 👊

Sorry . . Did I really just see her in PLEATHER jogging bottoms??
Stop the world . . I need to get off 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Slap dash, half a job lyns is at it again … ffs check your spelling before you post!
Or as we like to call them, bin bag trousers 😂 They really do look like a black sack tied round the middle. There’s nowt leather ‘kook’ about them. bleeping state.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she's a serious cleaning account, why does she think anyone is interested in seeing the empty packets and bottles in her son's lunch box? I'm actually questioning why I even bother to follow her these days. Her cleaning tips used to be good, but she's just becoming another influencer who fills her stories with swipe ups and drivel.

Reactions: 7
If she's a serious cleaning account, why does she think anyone is interested in seeing the empty packets and bottles in her son's lunch box? I'm actually questioning why I even bother to follow her these days. Her cleaning tips used to be good, but she's just becoming another influencer who fills her stories with swipe ups and drivel.
I dont know why I follow her either tbh . .
9/10 I'm screaming at my screen OH duck OFFFF!
My other half just doesn't get it . . Why watch something that irritates you so much?
Im a FOMO . . Thats why 🤣

• Haha
Those trousers 🤢 any kind of sweat and it would be running off you! Though I suppose you’d need to be doing some kind of work for that to happen so Lynsey doesn’t need to worry!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the levva trousers wasnt in her size so she sized up rather than wait for her size to be restocked ...utter vile mutant if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
So the levva trousers wasnt in her size so she sized up rather than wait for her size to be restocked ...utter vile mutant if I'm honest wiff you
I dread to think what the ones in her size would’ve looked like, the ones she’s wearing look pretty snug.

On Jakey’s school bag - no sympathy for the kid anymore, isn’t he a bit old for fruit shoots???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hand in pocket gets me every time. She looks absolutely Ridiculous in a hat too. She doesn't suit dms I really think she's having a midlife crisis. And she's very much do as I say,not as I do. I see this now,it's so obvious. She wasn't always high and mighty. Or was she 🧐🤔? I think her sons bag on insta is pure cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've only just understood what she means by happy post............it's free🙄
She strikes me as the sort of person to allocate certain nights for sex😀
Come on Rob it's sexy time Saturday if you're following along wif the hashtags.
Probably why she has clean sheet Sunday....

• Haha
Reported to the ASA again for one of her stories yesterday. I didn’t mention yesterday as we know she reads here so I wasn’t going to tip her off to allow her to delete or change it.

She’s so unprofessional and slapdash.

Reactions: 12
Hand in pocket gets me every time. She looks absolutely Ridiculous in a hat too. She doesn't suit dms I really think she's having a midlife crisis. And she's very much do as I say,not as I do. I see this now,it's so obvious. She wasn't always high and mighty. Or was she 🧐🤔? I think her sons bag on insta is pure cringe.
Oh I disagree with you ...I think she looks great ...in a balaclava if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've only just understood what she means by happy post............it's free🙄
She strikes me as the sort of person to allocate certain nights for sex😀
Come on Rob it's sexy time Saturday if you're following along wif the hashtags.
She has about as much sex appeal as styrofoam, if I’m honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im real. . What you see is what you get . .
Says her, with full slap on after a dog walk and pre PT session.
Oh just duck off. ..
You are about as real as santa claus . ..
Im just about to go on a dog walk. .
In the top I slept in. . Ill pull on a pair of leggings and slap on an "ungifted" hat to cover my unbrushed hair . ..
Thats real.
You are just a bleep.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.