Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C3C45447-EABC-49B1-A8D4-914FC8EDF79E.jpeg They have sooo much tat. The twin sorting through her make up. It’s never one of something if a decent quality - always 3/4/5 of the same thing.
My 19 year old. daughter’s small collection

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know there isnt much else to do during "lockdown" . . But sitting and watching her washing dry just about sums that boring witch up!!
Jesus fuckin christ Lynds,
Go read a magazine,
Sit with the kids or something . .
Im fuckin speechless ( and Ive ALWAYS got summat to say! ) 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is really struggling for content isn’t she. Horrible horrible woman.
She is struggling for content in her life, never mind Instagram, apart from cleaning what does she do. She is utterly dull and I feel sorry for her kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she copies and pastes her posts from google or other people

Reactions: 2
I think being at home highlights how boring and one dimensional she is. This could be hidden when she was so busy before doing all her shopping and travelling etc but now it’s like 💭💭💭💭 there’s not much there is there, just materialistic nonsense, where is her interest in anything apart from cleaning, clothes, make up or wine?!?

Reactions: 8
WTF is this windows Wednesday all about , she cleans them each week?
mine get done when I struggle to see out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lego hair said she feels like mrs trunchbullie coz she wearing a bum bag , dont stop there lynsey as you admit to doing a room inspection to poor jakey, get a life for duck sake you talentless bleep!
She is ripping ma knitting today.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
“Room inspection for Jake” like a regimental operation in her house🙈
Them poor kids I have pre teens and teens and just say once a day post washing Rubbish n they thing it all down I don’t care if they don’t make there bed it’s there bed and my youngest says why bother making it when u gunna get back in it

Why doesn’t she save herself the job and open the package out by the bin then wash her hands? Surely she’s not that bored that she has to create unnecessary jobs?

Constant houseworking . . And today in a 90s granny "cold shoulder" wrap over top ( pink ) obviously 🤦🏻‍♀️ she IS soooo old fashioned!!
I didnt think it was possible to get this riled by someone tbh . . 😳

Reactions: 5
She is very old fashioned and she must tell them girls what to buy as they seem to be going the same way.
I’m hoping now she has her Charlotte tilbury eyeshadow she will get rid of the god awful white one and send it back to the 90’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is very old fashioned and she must tell them girls what to buy as they seem to be going the same way.
I’m hoping now she has her Charlotte tilbury eyeshadow she will get rid of the god awful white one and send it back to the 90’s
Agreed . .
And lets see what the mascara does for those crappy spider lashes she insists on . . Shes FOREVER name dropping "Benefit" regarding them, if they were impressed they'd have jumped on it . .
Bit like the constant creme BEGGS??
Shes just so fuckin desperate 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This lego hair bleep had her kids out skipping trunchbullie style tonight...she really is a money hungry bleep

Reactions: 2
She never seems happy either. She's got her kids, a "quite big property" (as she called it once), her Husband and I reckon a good chunk of money in the bank. Never see her just enjoying her life. I like my house to be clean and tidy but I'm not obsessive over it. She should relax a bit and cheer up.

Reactions: 8
Oh my - what shall she do!!
Holiday to NY going ahead, at half-term!
I imagine it won’t really go Ahead but imagine how much antibacterial wiping will go on?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.