Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap, what is she going to do tomorrow. I can't take it, it's like a cliffhanger. She might.... Have.... A... Lie in? Oh this is too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ABSOLUTE devil . .
Living life dangerously. .
The big question is tho,
HOW will she fill her spare time tomorrow? . .
Answers on a postcard 🤣View attachment 111934
Wow what an absolute nob head!!!
I bet she is a nightmare to live with.
Her poor kids, I mean no wonder her son isn’t himself, when she films him steaming his teddies!!! For duck sake love take a break!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow what an absolute nob head!!!
I bet she is a nightmare to live with.
Her poor kids, I mean no wonder her son isn’t himself, when she films him steaming his teddies!!! For duck sake love take a break!
Steaming his teddies?!? What’s this devilry? I must have missed that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1st of all - Lego head = genius 🤣

Also why does she film her kids bedrooms and bathrooms. Some things should be kept private. Bloody hell, just tell tit loads of followers that hake sometimes leaves socks and pants under the bed. Does she not think about his friends at school seeing this

1st of all - Lego head = genius 🤣

Also why does she film her kids bedrooms and bathrooms. Some things should be kept private. Bloody hell, just tell tit loads of followers that hake sometimes leaves socks and pants under the bed. Does she not think about his friends at school seeing this
I always think that. While bullying is entirely wrong and shouldn't be tolerated, she is practically serving her kids up on a plate! Especially Jake.

Reactions: 8
She’s mentioned before that Jake had lots of ‘problems’ at school with other pupils. She didn’t elaborate on why they occurred but it was obvious her IG and persona played a big factor!

Like I know it was probably a typo but can we now call him hake all the time?
🤣

Reactions: 2
More followers bought again! Doing it steadily so we don’t notice

Reactions: 2
Pushing Hampton and Ashley again..with 50% off if you sign up through the newsletter and then shows the site with a bedding set costing over £100! Even with half "off" that's a lot of money! She also got gifted her ones. I'm sorry but that is just crazy money to advertise spending on a bedset.

Reactions: 5
Surly mollie can decide what clothes she wants to keep herself. Looks like the poor girl didn’t have a say. Think everything is Lindseys way or no way at all in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her recent story where she’s making her daughter chuck out clothes is just sad. Mollie looked really uncomfortable on camera, she clearly just wants to be left alone. Neither of the girls have an excessive amount of clothes etc so it’s just really unnecessary and actually really quite rude. The twins are young women now, let them make these choices themselves. Just let your teenagers be teenagers for goodness sake.

Reactions: 11
Lego hair is boiling my piss...again ...poor jakey in his knees weeding the road ..he will be sent up the chimney next.

Utter bleep of a woman and the body language of them poor girls says it all ....
Lynsey go and declutter your own fuddy duddy wardrobe

Screenshot_20200419-122016_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Why does she feel the need to constantly humiliate her family, and worse still, seems to delight in it.

You could see that Mollie's face was falling as her mother went through her wardrobe like a sargeant major telling her what was going whether she liked it or not, not to mention filming 'Jakey' kneeling on the road and weeding. I'm sure their friends and classmates see all that. How humiliating.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Aren't the twins like 15? I cannot imagine my mum telling me anything at 15, never mind what clothes to keep!! As long as I respected my parents house; that was enough.

Reactions: 3
Aren't the twins like 15? I cannot imagine my mum telling me anything at 15, never mind what clothes to keep!! As long as I respected my parents house; that was enough.
I think they're closer to 17. They did their GCSE's last year.
I remember because Lynsey had a mouth off on her stories about 'trolls' and said "Yes, Mollie failed her maths, so what?"

I think it was then I really thought what a nasty piece of work she really is. WHY would you humiliate your child like that, putting something like that on Instagram?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.