Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she says "pop" of colour 1 more bleeping time im going to POP!
My tolerance levels are at an all time low right now and I truly dislike this woman more than I EVER thought possible 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she says "pop" of colour 1 more bleeping time im going to POP!
My tolerance levels are at an all time low right now and I truly dislike this woman more than I EVER thought possible 👊
THANK YOU! I bleeping HATE that phrase more than I ever thought I could hate anything.
In Lynsey's case 'pop of colour' only ever means one colour - bloody pink.

Reactions: 8
When she does “throw it Thursday” and “declutters” every week does she just throw it in the garage? duck me, for someone who cleans she’s got an awful lot of tit lying around!
Her shopping addiction is as toxic as her.

Just reading a mag on readly, she is in it.
Apparently she is only 40. I am staggered, she looks much older in the picture they have printed.
She's only 40?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just reading a mag on readly, she is in it.
Apparently she is only 40. I am staggered, she looks much older in the picture they have printed.
If she’s 40 I’ll show my arse in woollies window!! Not a chance is she younger than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The white eye shadow, the spider mascara, the lego head hair, tit dresses and patronising knob voice is REALLY getting on my wick. I also think she has a secret eating disorder that she has passed onto the twins. They look like they need a big homely meal in them 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am not having that she is only 40!! I am 47 and she looks older than me.
And I don’t look bad for my age (so I am told) 🤣
And I can’t stand her make up, it doesn’t suit her. And why the duck does she get dressed up every day!
I bet Holly was thinking oh duck off you moron !
Lynsey is so fame hungry its embarrassing 😡

The white eye shadow, the spider mascara, the lego head hair, tit dresses and patronising knob voice is REALLY getting on my wick. I also think she has a secret eating disorder that she has passed onto the twins. They look like they need a big homely meal in them 😢
I thought when they were doing that dance or whatever it was in the garden yesterday that both of the twins looked very thin. Mollie's legs were like sticks 😪

Last edited:
I thought when they were doing that dance or whatever it was in the garden yesterday that both of the twins looked very thin. Mollie's legs were like sticks 😪
My granddaughter just turned 13 and is double the size of them girls and she's not a big girl .. so they are very skinny! Lovely girls though 💞

Reactions: 4
This morning said that our “queen of clean, Lynsey crumbie has phoned in”, and Lynsey made a point of saying “when did I get the call, was it 10am? Oh i had to set up the computer/Skype...,,,,,” I believe this morning over you any day of the week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She made a massive deal about one of the twins having snacks in their bedroom didn’t she, makes you wonder why they were hidden in there in the first place.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
duck off duck off duck off
How have this 2 women made such a good living selling crap because they clean their houses and think everyone should be #bekind to them and by their crap books? Just bewildering.
CleanQueen25 has many followers no one’s asked her to write a book. Why because she lives in a flat in Glasgow and doesn’t have a dishwasher.

duck off. duck off. duck off
How have these two got such followings, book deals, Notebooks, swipe up ads, tv etc etc ? They cleaned their homes - cleanqueen25 shows a much more normal life but lives in a flat and doesn’t have a dishwasher - why she not got a book deal

duck off duck off duck off
How have this 2 women made such a good living selling crap because they clean their houses and think everyone should be #bekind to them and by their crap books? Just bewildering.
CleanQueen25 has many followers no one’s asked her to write a book. Why because she lives in a flat in Glasgow and doesn’t have a dishwasher.

duck off. duck off. duck off

How have these two got such followings, book deals, Notebooks, swipe up ads, tv etc etc ? They cleaned their homes - cleanqueen25 shows a much more normal life but lives in a flat and doesn’t have a dishwasher - why she not got a book deal
Don’t know why I did it twice must be well pissed off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I am having to do everything I can right now not to comment on 1 of her ever boring posts . .
Stop bleeping dressing up everyday
Stop with the teenage tit looking make-up
Stop believing that all we ever want to do is clean. .

You are BORING
Your content is completely unoriginal and no-one is interested 👊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.