Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s upset that only she and her family clapped for Boris. ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 1
duck off duck off duck off
How have this 2 women made such a good living selling crap because they clean their houses and think everyone should be #bekind to them and by their crap books? Just bewildering.
CleanQueen25 has many followers no oneโ€™s asked her to write a book. Why because she lives in a flat in Glasgow and doesnโ€™t have a dishwasher.

duck off. duck off. duck off
How have these two got such followings, book deals, Notebooks, swipe up ads, tv etc etc ? They cleaned their homes - cleanqueen25 shows a much more normal life but lives in a flat and doesnโ€™t have a dishwasher - why she not got a book deal

Donโ€™t know why I did it twice must be well pissed off
I love cleanqueen25 so down to earth and not pretentious.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dislike her more. Apparently they have โ€˜dinnerโ€™ at 5.15pm or thereabouts
Unsurprisingly really, she treats them all like toddlers, isnt it tea bath and bed so she can get slurry on her cheap crappy pink wine??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck off duck off duck off
How have this 2 women made such a good living selling crap because they clean their houses and think everyone should be #bekind to them and by their crap books? Just bewildering.
CleanQueen25 has many followers no oneโ€™s asked her to write a book. Why because she lives in a flat in Glasgow and doesnโ€™t have a dishwasher.

duck off. duck off. duck off
How have these two got such followings, book deals, Notebooks, swipe up ads, tv etc etc ? They cleaned their homes - cleanqueen25 shows a much more normal life but lives in a flat and doesnโ€™t have a dishwasher - why she not got a book deal

Donโ€™t know why I did it twice must be well pissed off
I love CleanQueen25 she is a lovely girl. So down to earth, honestly I have spoken to her a few times. So polite and just such a good person.
Not like all these others that take take take.
Her little flat reminds me of my first flat.
She should hold her head up high, she is amazing.
I trust what she says, she isnโ€™t fake.
I promise I am not her, I just think she has an amazing little account. And deserves so much more.
The only cleaning account I now follow!

Itโ€™s tit!! I brought it and threw it away!! Basically any tit sticks into the silicone (sorry i know too much info but it was after my youngest had had a poorly tummy) and then you have to clean the brush.
I use those disposable one now!
She is a piss taker!!
Donโ€™t buy anything she recommends cos itโ€™s all tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Weekly the sad witch
No-one has THAT much clutter?
Do they?
And what the duck does she ditch, considering she wears the same ol pink tat all the time ( throwing in the occasional "pastel" for that POP of colour!) ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet again another video . .
Fully made up. .
Spidery lashes, Hooker red lips and the Barbie pink t-shirt ๐Ÿคฃ
Instructing her sheep to wash our coats! Maybe leave 1 out tho, we could still get a cold day . . Or even a medium 1 ( whatever that means? ) ๐Ÿคญ
Oh, and it wouldn't seem right unless she touches that right side of her wiggy hair at least a dozen times. . Would it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.