Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she holds her book up I reckon she hopes someone will recognise her. I think she went looking for her range of cleaning stuff and is now bummed it wasn’t there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The garden centre trip was to look for her book and sponges clearly ...fikk bint
There are people dying daily and our clown LQOC is dancing round a store while holding her book! No1 gives a tit about your book she isn't taking this virus situation seriously in my opinion silly woman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There are people dying daily and our clown LQOC is dancing round a store while holding her book! No1 gives a tit about your book she isn't taking this virus situation seriously in my opinion silly woman
She is in asda every few days and just happens to go down the book aisle each time...totally fikk

Reactions: 5
Did she actually put a wash on just for FOUR tea towels?! :rolleyes:
Yes . . She IS that bleep!

Apparently "LOADS" of people asking about her Nike t-shirt . . More leisure wear that she tonces up with full slap on and perfectly preened lego wig 🤣
Yeah Yeah . . Pull the other 1 Lyndsey, I'd love to see this bulging "In box"

Reactions: 4
My daughter follows mollie on tik tok she showed me a video of them in car with Linzi driving beeping at people to add fun to lock down I mean wtf really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“We are crazy”
She reminds me of Regina‘s mother on mean girls saying she’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
38DDDCD8-3DF5-4199-9073-EF85F2316F98.jpeg
I wonder what number Outfit of the day she was on there... she’s fluorescent! 😂

• Haha
We are crazy...indeed you are Lynsey , you cant get more rock and roll than drinking half a glass of wine in the afternoon

• Haha
My kids would have got out of the car if I behaved like lego hair ...your crazier than a coconut cock nose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im howling at these comments here!!
Trying my hardest to take your words for it . .
Can I keep away?
Hell no.
Back in a bit . witches.
Love you all 👏
💋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.