Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
So she's "Just putting on a FIN layer of make up" and her eyeshadow's called "MarshMELLOW". Her giant rubbish back apparently "Just COME FROUGH the post"
For the last time Lynsey, Your=YOUR. You're=You ARE!

She really needs to learn how to speak properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Fairypop

VIP Member
The white eye shadow, the spider mascara, the lego head hair, shit dresses and patronising knob voice is REALLY getting on my wick. I also think she has a secret eating disorder that she has passed onto the twins. They look like they need a big homely meal in them 😢
She made a massive deal about one of the twins having snacks in their bedroom didn’t she, makes you wonder why they were hidden in there in the first place.

• Wow
  • Sad

Ilando

VIP Member
There is something very disturbing about her promoting her 17 year old daughters account. She is still a child and shouldn’t be posing wearing skimpy clothing for strangers to see 🤢😡

• Wow

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
So lego hair has found a spoon under jakeys bed ...I have found much much worse under my teenagers bed, she gets right on my tit.

• Haha

italian30

I still cannot understand why she insists on cleaning with a full face of makeup and styled hair and in clothes that look (well terrible) but like dressy clothes (if that makes sense!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sam21

Only last year she used bottles of bleach per day! She’s changed to all rhis natural cow she thinks it’s what people want to see. She went through a packet of dish towels a Week as well. That’s why I find her so un genuine she changes with what she thinks is popular and acts as if she’s been that way the full time

Haileybop

Her recent story where she’s making her daughter chuck out clothes is just sad. Mollie looked really uncomfortable on camera, she clearly just wants to be left alone. Neither of the girls have an excessive amount of clothes etc so it’s just really unnecessary and actually really quite rude. The twins are young women now, let them make these choices themselves. Just let your teenagers be teenagers for goodness sake.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Nope. It’s bizarre.

I also find it quite disturbing how she places so much importance in how they look, almost proud that they’re so slim. Don’t get me wrong they seem lovely, typical teenage girls, but with a mother like her...
Pity she places so much emphasis on their size. Bet she makes them weigh every Wednesdays too...🙄

• Wow

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Her dress sense is hideous, too young and frumpy! And how does she clean wearing her best clothes!
I sent a picture of that top to my aunt and asked her if she'd wear it.
She's just messaged back: "Oh no pet. That's a top that an old lady would wear"

She's 80 next birthday 😂

• Haha

Antiinstagramfamous

I do my stairs from top to bottom and find it weird she works from the bottom up - there’s always odd little specs of crap that fling to the step below, and you are hoovering away from what you’ve already done, rather than walking all over the bits you’ve just done!!

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
This women in my eyes is a child abuser, that poor poor child being filmed in the garden was painful to watch. Can she not see what she is doing, it’s pure nasty. This as got to be to make her self feel so good about her self she is nothing more than a bully, yet she talks about trolls !!!!!! Give me a troll any day than a evil mother who mentally abuses her own children. Nasty stuck up bitch.

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
I am not having that she is only 40!! I am 47 and she looks older than me.
And I don’t look bad for my age (so I am told) 🤣
And I can’t stand her make up, it doesn’t suit her. And why the fuck does she get dressed up every day!
I bet Holly was thinking oh fuck off you moron !
Lynsey is so fame hungry its embarrassing 😡

Che Guevara

She said it’s not fair that amazon are charging too much for a pink duster like hers yet she’s charging way over the odds for a laundry basket like Addis? Hypocrite there Lindsey 🙄

• Haha

Antiinstagramfamous

Hasn’t got enough time to fit in home schooling around working full time?? Why don’t you put your phone down and stop film random shit and you would have enough time to help your fucking son 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha