Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent posted on here for a long long time. Bit more of a lurker but something about her really wound me up about her last week. She was saying that people on facebook were moaning about the current situation and she was sick of seeing it and they should moan to their partner or children!! Wtf!!

Alot of people use social media as an outlet. She didnt consider the people that dont have a partner and why the hell would you moan about this situation constantly to your children (if you have children of course) when the situation is so alien and maybe scary for them.

That has wound me up so much that I keep thinking about it!! What a flippin patronising thing to say. All very well and good you being in this current climate in your immaculate home with plenty of money and your family around you. There are people less fortunate!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I havent posted on here for a long long time. Bit more of a lurker but something about her really wound me up about her last week. She was saying that people on facebook were moaning about the current situation and she was sick of seeing it and they should moan to their partner or children!! Wtf!!

Alot of people use social media as an outlet. She didnt consider the people that dont have a partner and why the hell would you moan about this situation constantly to your children (if you have children of course) when the situation is so alien and maybe scary for them.

That has wound me up so much that I keep thinking about it!! What a flippin patronising thing to say. All very well and good you being in this current climate in your immaculate home with plenty of money and your family around you. There are people less fortunate!
She has an incredibly low tolerance for any negativity. I know some people are naturally positive people, I don’t think she is, she forces it and blocks out any criticism or negativity to excess.

Reactions: 5
Lego hair on her 3rd outfit of the day...or maybe it's to get her sheeple to ask where the ghastly items come from so she can add swipe ups..Oh and wots a Josef and Josef toilet brush? Does it make her tit smell better than anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh look she’s out shopping again at M&S think you’ll find Lyndsey they actually do deliver meat,fruit vegetables and other items by the box load no need to visit Rob did shopping four days ago. Increase your amount plan it then you won’t have to go again.

had to laugh at on the go cleaning kit in a pink case with her name on 🙄little girls have stuff like that not a grown woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look she’s out shopping again at M&S think you’ll find Lyndsey they actually do deliver meat,fruit vegetables and other items by the box load no need to visit Rob did shopping four days ago. Increase your amount plan it then you won’t have to go again.

had to laugh at on the go cleaning kit in a pink case with her name on 🙄little girls have stuff like that not a grown woman.
And the fact M&S isn’t even close!

Reactions: 2
64A6863A-6487-4AC0-8B4F-799C4C09F818.jpeg
Doesn’t this look like the start of the shittest Music video? 😂
🎶 No one knows what it’s like to have a cock nose, cock nose. I wear tit clothes, tit clothes. 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 15

By no means am I sticking up for her, but I have to go food shopping twice a week 😩 I do my big shop on a Monday and by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest, my children (daughter with a medical condition is the main culprit) have eaten me out of house and home and I only literally have stuff to make our evening meals, and hubby's butties for work, with 😕 I have to go back on a Friday for some bits to tide us over until Monday. It's so frustrating 😩 I don't know if this is what she's doing as I unfollowed a few months back but just thought I'd offer a different perspective, not that it was asked for 😂✌

Reactions: 3
By no means am I sticking up for her, but I have to go food shopping twice a week 😩 I do my big shop on a Monday and by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest, my children (daughter with a medical condition is the main culprit) have eaten me out of house and home and I only literally have stuff to make our evening meals, and hubby's butties for work, with 😕 I have to go back on a Friday for some bits to tide us over until Monday. It's so frustrating 😩 I don't know if this is what she's doing as I unfollowed a few months back but just thought I'd offer a different perspective, not that it was asked for 😂✌
What I find infuriating is on her essential shop she finds herself down the book aisle taking pictures of her book .

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yesterday she’s unpacking ANOTHER hoover. Today’s she’s telling us it’s Frow it Fursday and to get rid of unnecessary stuff. Double standards Lyns?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.