Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he weeding the street? Ffs
Poor boy 😭 I hope once this lockdown is over her husband grows a pair and bins her off.

Reactions: 9
I have a 17 year old daughter and a 12 year old son and there’s no way I’d get them up at 7am everyday to clean and strip their beds. Filming them doing all this too! Poor kids. They must be so embarrassed. She’s like a Sargent major in that house

Reactions: 12
Does she actually sleep in the same bed as her husband?
Surely not . . I cant believe he'd support the early morning evacuation EVERY Sunday to strip the barstard sheets?
I know my other half wouldn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she actually sleep in the same bed as her husband?
Surely not . . I cant believe he'd support the early morning evacuation EVERY Sunday to strip the barstard sheets?
I know my other half wouldn't!
I have to start taking off the sheets while he’s actually in it (although not at 7am, I’m not a complete witch 🤣)

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago, was sick of hearing about lemons on the taps, her bloody ironing pile, the fridge clean, the bullying of her children and setting them up to be bullied by their peers and endless swipe ups of over priced tat

Reactions: 5
Pushing Hampton and Ashley again..with 50% off if you sign up through the newsletter and then shows the site with a bedding set costing over £100! Even with half "off" that's a lot of money! She also got gifted her ones. I'm sorry but that is just crazy money to advertise spending on a bedset.
Their towels are crap!!!

Reactions: 4
Was Mollie deciding want to keep and what to recycle? Looked like Lynsey was deciding - while Mollie just watched

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She seems to control everything those girls do! It's all well and good being on Instagram, but it's important to remember that the girls need privacy!

Reactions: 7
It’s weird she is making her daughters get rid of so many clothes when she recently said she had an absurd amount of jeans! Wasn’t it something ridiculous like 42 pairs?! And she ‘decluttered’ about 4 pairs!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how she has so much stuff to throw every week. I genuinely would have a naked bare home if I did a throw it Thursday every week. I only have enough clothes to see me through I don’t have mountains like she seems to have!

Reactions: 13
Pushing Hampton and Ashley again..with 50% off if you sign up through the newsletter and then shows the site with a bedding set costing over £100! Even with half "off" that's a lot of money! She also got gifted her ones. I'm sorry but that is just crazy money to advertise spending on a bedset.
But she’s had so many bedsheets before now with her 50%off code - also towels! The whole company is a joke to consistently throw in a 50% discount code

Reactions: 2
With H&A it makes me so sceptical as they can continually offer 50% they're already extortionate price. Surely if you were going to spend that much you could get super soft ones from the high Street rather than an entirely unheard of brand that gives numerous massive bundles of freebies to 'infleuncers' and is obviously not worth the money!

I've woken up like an angry bear! Sick of companies and influencers trying to flog crappy products, that we'll either never see again, or if we do they'll have been paid to tell everyone they love them, when actually it's shite overpriced tat, and they're laughing all the way to their online banking! She would sell her own mother, and is becoming more and more like qvc! She used to chuck bleach around like glitter, now it's all natural, next.... Maybe she'll duck off!?

Any company who partakes in these hugely discounted offers, groupon deals etc must be struggling for business in my opinion . .
Bore off with your swipe ups you spineless witch.
What bloody 12 year old steams teddies and weeds kerbs, she needs reporting for child cruelty, the fact that she videos it too!! Im all for getting kids involved, do some cooking with them ( quit with the boomerang vids tho! )

Any company who partakes in these hugely discounted offers, groupon deals etc must be struggling for business in my opinion . .
Bore off with your swipe ups you spineless witch.
What bloody 12 year old steams teddies and weeds kerbs, she needs reporting for child cruelty, the fact that she videos it too!! Im all for getting kids involved, do some cooking with them ( quit with the boomerang vids tho! )
Struggling, or hugely overcharges for a low quality product!

Reactions: 2
With H&A it makes me so sceptical as they can continually offer 50% they're already extortionate price. Surely if you were going to spend that much you could get super soft ones from the high Street rather than an entirely unheard of brand that gives numerous massive bundles of freebies to 'infleuncers' and is obviously not worth the money!

I've woken up like an angry bear! Sick of companies and influencers trying to flog crappy products, that we'll either never see again, or if we do they'll have been paid to tell everyone they love them, when actually it's shite overpriced tat, and they're laughing all the way to their online banking! She would sell her own mother, and is becoming more and more like qvc! She used to chuck bleach around like glitter, now it's all natural, next.... Maybe she'll duck off!?
Totally. Any business that continually shoves promotion and discounts through influencers clearly doesn’t rate the value of its own product. I wouldn’t touch a product like this with a barge pole

• Heart
Another one who thinks it’s ok to take her daughter shopping, why !!!! Ffs do you think you are far to famous to go alone. Then take a photo of your book ? Have you never seen it then ya doppy witch. I do t care if the shop was empty, think ffs if the people working inside. Another one who thinks the rules ain’t apply to her...... no wonder her and beggy are pals. Jumped up twit

Reactions: 13
Another one who thinks it’s ok to take her daughter shopping, why !!!! Ffs do you think you are far to famous to go alone. Then take a photo of your book ? Have you never seen it then ya doppy witch. I do t care if the shop was empty, think ffs if the people working inside. Another one who thinks the rules ain’t apply to her...... no wonder her and beggy are pals. Jumped up twit

This has really annoyed me why did she need to take a teenager with her. Bang out of order does she have no clue at all about what is going on

Reactions: 6
And if that wasn't bad enough she says they'll be going again on Friday because "One trip just isn't enough for us" :mad:
Who the hell does she think she is? Does she think her family are more special than anyone else? They're a family of five. Why is ONE trip not enough for them? It's not as if they're the Radfords.

I'm currently working from home. My husband is a key worker so is still out at work, so he's getting the shopping ONCE a week for us. He's already having to go out so it makes more sense that I stay at home.
My neighbour is the same. Her husband is out at work. She's a SAHM of 3 so her husband is doing a shop. Oddly enough he's only doing it once a week too and just like Lynsey and co, they're also a family of five.

She doesn't care who else she might be putting at risk, and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole trip to Tesco wasn't just an excuse to take a picture of her bloody book! Selfish cow :mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.