Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz Earle still getting heat for her post from a couple of weeks ago re her approach to going out in the sun. Didn’t realise at the time but Lynz had added her twopenneth worth. Completely hypocritical considering her own idea of sun safety involved catching every ray of sunlight available, buying factor 15 sun cream and / or using face cream (in insufficient amount) with spf 30 instead of proper sun cream - all posted on her own Instagram. Tattle has the receipts.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She needs to go darker, a brown with a blonde highlight if she must. She would look much younger. The impact of alcohol and sun damage is really showing on her now.
Doesn't she take a load of vitamins and supplements too 🤔 not a very good advert for them is she 🤷🏼‍♀️😏

Reactions: 5
Liz Earle still getting heat for her post from a couple of weeks ago re her approach to going out in the sun. Didn’t realise at the time but Lynz had added her twopenneth worth. Completely hypocritical considering her own idea of sun safety involved catching every ray of sunlight available, buying factor 15 sun cream and / or using face cream (in insufficient amount) with spf 30 instead of proper sun cream - all posted on her own Instagram. Tattle has the receipts.
Said the woman who advertised Body Shop moisturiser as a safe alternative to sun cream. Liz obviously wouldn’t gift her free tit.

And she’s never had skin cancer, she had a mole removed which was benign.

Reactions: 16
Pinks really not the best colour on her is it,especially the darker shades though they do bring out the red,in her nose,
It's the holier then though attitude she have that does me,
still another day tomorrow so another roast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Said the woman who advertised Body Shop moisturiser as a safe alternative to sun cream. Liz obviously wouldn’t gift her free tit.

She’s become such a sanctimonious twit about it, but she’s got a very short memory… I can’t believe she’s having a go at other people when she baked herself lobster red every chance she got!

Reactions: 11

I too remember this re the body shop! I even wrote to them and pointed it out that she was giving dangerous advice.
No she didn’t have skin cancer. I had my ovaries removed last year as I had two very large “tumours” the surgeon words Fortunately histology proved that they were benign. I would never dream of saying that I had ovarian cancer

Reactions: 6
All looks absolutely disgusting as always !! Shame On you Lyns you old lush for serving up this filf to your family every Sunday without fail

• Sick
Ooh someone’s hit a nerve calling her out about SPF 🤣

You know what, good. Because she’s a bleeping liar - we were commenting here yonks ago about her peddling body shop moisturiser as a sunscreen. But as always with her, she’ll flog any old tit. She had an opportunity here to hold her hands up and say - don’t make the same mistake I did; use proper sun protection as I didn’t realise and look what happened. She’s literally NEVER shown that ‘high quality’ stuff before today 🙄

Also Lyns, FYI, yes you can still get skin cancer even if you religiously wear sun protection, just as you can still get lung cancer even if you’ve never smoked

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she also use sunbeds to get a “glow” before she went on holiday last year?

Reactions: 3
Yeah Lynsey quit with backtracking of "I have always used high factor good suncream' , those calling you out remember you waffling on about daily moisturiser with a little SPF in it - that is not a substitute for sun protection and I can be sure you never used a 50+ on your body.

• Heart
Yeah Lynsey quit with backtracking of "I have always used high factor good suncream' , those calling you out remember you waffling on about daily moisturiser with a little SPF in it - that is not a substitute for sun protection and I can be sure you never used a 50+ on your body.
This is a fact. We have photographic evidence.

She also came back from the shops (might have been just last summer) and had bought a load of sunscreen, and tipped it out on the kitchen counter - factor 15. I remember because I screenshot it and posted on here. She’s such a bare faced liar.

Reactions: 7
I remember her going on about the body shop moisturiser with spf in and recall the sunscreen on the table as it was all posted on here. She’s an absolute bare faced lair. She’s being called out and no trying to back peddle which won’t do her any good hold up your hands and admit what you done. Cocknose you’d gain far more from admitting I what put you in higher danger from skin cancer. Those cover ups aren’t going to help you one bit buy long sleeved kaftans and a big floppy hat plus SPF 50 or even better sun block

I remember her going on about the body shop moisturiser with spf in and recall the sunscreen on the table as it was all posted on here. She’s an absolute bare faced lair. She’s being called out and no trying to back peddle which won’t do her any good hold up your hands and admit what you done. Cocknose you’d gain far more from admitting I what put you in higher danger from skin cancer. Those cover ups aren’t going to help you one bit buy long sleeved kaftans and a big floppy hat plus SPF 50 or even better sun block
Exactly, if she held her hands up and said don't be like me, use a high factor etc people would have more respect for her. Does she not realise you can still get a tan from using a high factor? she really needs to educate herself on sun protection, but I get the impression she has this notion of how brown she can be. In my twenties on holidays with my friends we would lie all day and never thought to use a high factor sun cream, it wasn't until later on when the awareness of sun damage was more public I started to use factor 50, cover up and stay under shade and not bother at all about being tanned. I now have a urgent appointment to have some moles checked and am hoping they are okay.

• Heart