Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute whopper. She proper grinds my gears - what was that guff she was spouting about the fake tan - I use this one all the time but when I’m going out I use the Nivea one or summat like that - grrrrr !

Reactions: 4
Just flicking across the TV channels and on E4 an old episode of goggle box and she is getting slated by everyone on her "tips" for cleaning garden furniture and your bbq, "she has a degree in stating the obvious" and next she will be telling us toilet roll is for cleaning your a?s£" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a dick.
It’s true you can tell a person by the company they keep…
I hate it when ppl say “this one” referring to a person. She thinks she’s so cool 🙄 and I see he’s changed his name it should be “I’m a bellend please check my hard drive”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've lurked here off & on for a while, but had to unfollow on insta. Cba to even hate follow someone who's happy to post a funeral pic, most likely so she gets her lemmings messaging to up her engagement or summat 🙄 Bore off Wallace and Gromit

Reactions: 9
Could’ve predicted that she wouldn’t like a Neil Simon play… bet she didn’t understand / couldn’t follow it. She will only have booked because SJP is starring in it.

The pink blanket needs to get in the bin. Fit to make dusters out of only.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Could’ve predicted that she wouldn’t like a Neil Simon play… bet she didn’t understand / couldn’t follow it. She will only have booked because SJP is starring in it.

The pink blanket needs to get in the bin. Fit to make dusters out of only.
Thought that was Sue Pollard for a moment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe if you put your glasses on you’d see the dosage instructions, unbelievably fick, don’t expect anything else 🙄

Reactions: 6
Think she needs to size up … I was almost reaching for the canesten cream myself
Most of the trousers and jeans she shows look like they are all a size too small, I get the impression she has issues with size and the thought of going up even though it would look so much better would not be an option.

Most of the trousers and jeans she shows look like they are all a size too small, I get the impression she has issues with size and the thought of going up even though it would look so much better would not be an option.
She’s got wide hips and a narrow waist so she thinks she should wear the size for her waist! I’m sure she struggles to walk up stairs unless things are stretchy as they look so tight and make her thighs look massive!! She has zero dress sense. That pink coat makes her look like Barney!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she hoping Next notice her account 🙄, she was manic in that reel.
What's with suit and dressing like a TV presenter🙄.