Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mutilated the lemon drizzle cake, she really is a weirdigan fikker than her fikk nails
That’s really bleeping annoyed me - her taking the middle piece, messing the cake up for the next customers who come along and might want some lemon cake. What a selfish bleep.

Reactions: 6
I found it funny that she thought that was still worthy of posting. A tit show attempt at being ‘edgy’ taking the middle piece and as usual completely failed at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just so quirky taking that middle bit 🤪 why would you do that WHY

She's just a boring wannabe mid aged women that has nothing about her trying to a bit wacky so she has a selling point! she should just take the end but if cake and suck it her pipe

Reactions: 4
Considering she buys shite new clothes to wear every single day it’s odd she cracks out the same sweaty sandals every year to show case that big long hammer toe of hers. Wonder what bargain basement holiday she will be treating herself to this year

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Considering she buys shite new clothes to wear every single day it’s odd she cracks out the same sweaty sandals every year to show case that big long hammer toe of hers. Wonder what bargain basement holiday she will be treating herself to this year
I reckon she'll be off to a mediocre Greece or Crete package deal . .
Forever promoting those ugly heel hanging/ toe poking sandals of her "mates" 40plus 🫤

Reactions: 3
Bet poor departed Bob Marley’s spinning in his grave at her latest offering FFS. She has not one iota of flair or a modicum of intelligence - she’s just picked a song with the word ‘iron’ in the title. Hope the spirit of Emperor Haile Selassie comes to haunt her the insufferable, thick fool😡

Reactions: 5
I reckon she'll be off to a mediocre Greece or Crete package deal . .
Forever promoting those ugly heel hanging/ toe poking sandals of her "mates" 40plus 🫤
Hope she has declared her recent procedures regarding her mole, she will need to get good insurance to cover her now.

Reactions: 4
Hope she has declared her recent procedures regarding her mole, she will need to get good insurance to cover her now.
And actually uses factor 50 sun cream, not the crappy SPF moisturiser that she promotes as being sufficient. I don’t think promoting skin cancer is such a good look this year- especially when her children have also been at risk of her lack of parenting.

Reactions: 6
This is a Roast hun 👍
roast dinners are literally my favourite thing in thewhole world. Would have it for breakfast, lunch, and my last damn meal on earth if I had the choice. Her levvaaa schleppings, aunt Bessie tatos and anaemic anorexic portions ever week give me the blindest rage.
Yours looks banging, congrats

• Heart
Reactions: 11