Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised she cooks/eats the way she does tbh, her "personal trainer" mate is that knob . . He drinks and brags about drinks like monster and such like.. ughhhh

Reactions: 5
That lunch today - did she not drain the tuna, it looks all mushy and the cheese string 🙄.
Honestly it's not difficult to have healthy quick lunches.
As for the comment about the belt, I'm sure Dawn couldn't care less, no need to get all nasty Lynsey all she done was comment on your post.

Reactions: 7
Oooh, are herself and Rib up for a kinky game of doctors and nurses while the twins are away? 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️
So torn between the 🤣 & 🤢 emojis…
---
That lunch today - did she not drain the tuna, it looks all mushy and the cheese string 🙄.
Honestly it's not difficult to have healthy quick lunches.
As for the comment about the belt, I'm sure Dawn couldn't care less, no need to get all nasty Lynsey all she done was comment on your post.
In the words of the goddess Dolly - it’s costs a lot of money to look this cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not going to credit the author of the quote Lynsey? I hope they slate her like she slated that lady who took her quote and passed it off as hers.

Do you remember Lynsey when you blasted her all over Facebook? I hope the author does the same to you.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Not going to credit the author of the quote Lynsey? I hope they slate her like she slated that lady who took her quote and passed it off as hers.

Do you remember Lynsey when you blasted her all over Facebook? I hope the author does the same to you.
Looks well old 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Or even asked the lady if she can use the quote? I suspect not!

It probably wasn’t a quote but an inbox from someone slating her for embarrassing or complaining about the mess the twins / Jake make.

Reactions: 3

She’s very unfortunate looking
---
Or even asked the lady if she can use the quote? I suspect not!
I’ve had a look and a few people have done the same but a couple years ago so she’s late to the game. The account who quoted it appears to be mBlessedsoul

That quote is all over the internet, she has no original idea in her tiny mind.

and she moans about the mess the twins/Jake make, the mess the dog brings in etc.

Posts anything for a post.

Untitled.png

OMG, have you seen the lunch today. The woman’s stuck in an ‘80s diet trap.
---
She says she has this because she doesn’t eat much meat but what about things like eggs , houmous and full fat cheese that tastes delicious and fills you up.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
---
She says she has this because she doesn’t eat much meat but what about things like eggs , houmous and full fat cheese that tastes delicious and fills you up.
Ffs, there are high protein yoghurts if she needs to get her protein up. She has a massive issue with food and that's from someone who is obese and trying to lose weight. Have a salad with feta, chuck some chickpeas in (secret source of protein and one of you five a day).

Also she has a roast every week, doesn't like to eat much meat my arse.

Reactions: 16
---
"High protein" rice cakes sounds like a contradiction in terms and cucumbers aren't high in protein either. They're more water than anything else.

She has no idea about what "healthy" food actually is.
She'll have the Ryvita out next with a squeeze of lemon juice.

Reactions: 11
More protein in a slice of bread than those 2 rice cakes. She'd be better off with a cheese sandwich

Reactions: 8
Wait until she latches on to the latest trend of using cottage cheese as a wrap?! That will blow her mind 🤯. But in typical Lynsey fashion it will be about 3 months but this comes to her attention 😏

Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks that’s not a lunch, it’s a snack! 😦 🙈 - albeit a very unappetising one

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.