Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking bit red and sunbaked in her cringy story this morning 🤔😎
Yeah right she stays out of the sun now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MORE bags being taken to the charity shop. I think she literally buys clothes every single day of the week. I suspect half of the stuff being binned still has the tags on.

Reactions: 7
I have young kids who seem to grow out of clothes every week, as soon as I’ve been to the charity shop I can find another bagful 🙈 But I only actually go every couple of months 🤣

Reactions: 1
IMG_3099.png

pillowCASES Lyns - focus. Especially as it looks like you got the question from another site

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ughhh . .
Whose asking how to store hangers eh?

Another opportunity to push her triangle bag . .
Sooooo transparent 🙄

Reactions: 12
I see she waded in on one of the Right Guys post about how hard they work & trolls "again" they are all as bad as each other making every opportunity about #ads or afflinks?! As @Tea and Toast said who the duck is asking about how to store hangers 🤷

Reactions: 10
Ughhh . .
Whose asking how to store hangers eh?

Another opportunity to push her triangle bag . .
Sooooo transparent 🙄
Wire hangers as well, I always think about Mommie Dearest - I’m surprised Lynsey’s not firmly in the Joan Crawford school when it comes to this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Geez give it a rest with the Ad's and the stupid messages so many asking🙄, like anyone needs a link to a plain oversized sweatshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Geez give it a rest with the Ad's and the stupid messages so many asking🙄, like anyone needs a link to a plain oversized sweatshirt.
So many people asking = no bugger is asking but I want to do an ad anyway

Reactions: 3
The Queen of being a bleep clean slumming it with the peasants on the tube!? Surely not!

Where is your private hire car then lyns? Not the big celebrity she thinks she is 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Queen of being a bleep clean slumming it with the peasants on the tube!? Surely not!

Where is your private hire car then lyns? Not the big celebrity she thinks she is 😂
What does she expect?? Thousands of ppl a day touching it it’s going to get dirty!! She may aswell have wiped the road there’s no sense in it!! Does she want someone to follow her around and clean everything so the queen can carry on with her day 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.