Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day I first called her cock nose, I admit it was a bit of a laugh. But good god it’s looking more like a cock the older she gets lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah I’m sorry but if I had a nose like that I’d be getting rhinoplasty. Apologies if that sounds nasty and harsh but it’s really bad, almost like it’s getting worse.

Reactions: 6
Nah I’m sorry but if I had a nose like that I’d be getting rhinoplasty. Apologies if that sounds nasty and harsh but it’s really bad, almost like it’s getting worse.
I don’t follow her and occasionally check in here but this is always my thought..If my nose was a penis I would be off to Turkey for a nose job!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly she is one rude b!tch, no one is allowed an opinion 🙄. She is always on the defensive, how the hell she has followers is anyone's guess.
The correct response would have been, sorry these didn't work but maybe try x,y,z or something along those lines.
How to lose followers eh? She seems like a nasty person in the short time I’ve been aware of her

Reactions: 17
How to lose followers eh? She seems like a nasty person in the short time I’ve been aware of her
Oh definitely nasty especially if you go against anything she says, check out her video on you tube about viewing a house and get a example of the real Lynsey.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh definitely nasty especially if you go against anything she says, check out her video on you tube about viewing a house and get a example of the real Lynsey.
Just had a google. OMG imagine seeing this about your own home from this skank? Of course she had people queuing up to look at her beautifully clean home. Proper gutter mouth too I see

Reactions: 4
There’s more comments about not working on football boots. Now the correct thing would be to say it must be the material, but no Lyns will give a snarky response which is rude. She is so self entitled and cannot be kind for love nor money. She’s an ugly cock inside and out.

Reactions: 11
What a twit doing a fashion show walk out of Aldi , ALDI 🙈 and even more the twit that is filming her ! Calm down cock nose Kate Moss you are not !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the hell does she think she is the stupid cow!! Waltzing out of Aldi like that with her cock nose in the air and getting some mug likely Rib to film her sorry ass!! What a pretentious dick head she is , she needs a good slap and pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s more comments about not working on football boots. Now the correct thing would be to say it must be the material, but no Lyns will give a snarky response which is rude. She is so self entitled and cannot be kind for love nor money. She’s an ugly cock inside and out.
Exactly. Why not just say, sorry that didn't work for you and give her another idea to try? She's supposed to be the clean Queen isn't she. No need to be quite so defensive and aggressive to her followers. I was tempted to tell that poster to look at Nancy birtwhistle for helpful tips just to get up Lyns penis nose

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.