Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Why not just say, sorry that didn't work for you and give her another idea to try? She's supposed to be the clean Queen isn't she. No need to be quite so defensive and aggressive to her followers. I was tempted to tell that poster to look at Nancy birtwhistle for helpful tips just to get up Lyns penis nose
Please do! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the hell does she think she is the stupid cow!! Waltzing out of Aldi like that with her cock nose in the air and getting some mug likely Rib to film her sorry ass!! What a pretentious dick head she is , she needs a good slap and pronto
I’m glad she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. Why not just say, sorry that didn't work for you and give her another idea to try? She's supposed to be the clean Queen isn't she. No need to be quite so defensive and aggressive to her followers. I was tempted to tell that poster to look at Nancy birtwhistle for helpful tips just to get up Lyns penis nose
Oh you deffo should have!

Reactions: 6
Another pathetic attempt at a Sunday dinner. Seriously it’s all ads, Saturday coffee, ads, Sunday dog walk, ads, ads and repeat

Reactions: 12
I’ve never thought to turn a pair of grubby old leather boots into a dinner accompanied with a lump of dried horse tit and a random undercooked sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look who’s using chat GP to up engagement 🤣 no wonder those messages look very similar to her own writing!

Reactions: 3
Fixed it for you cocknose
Week after week her poor family are dished up the same roast dinner with the same meat, same veg and the same teeny portion 🙄🙄
Think she's actually proud of these dinners and the snobby show off she is just has to show the insta world ...when in reality its a borefest and she should be at the very least embarrassed that she simply can't cook a delicious roast dinner 🤭

Reactions: 8
That beef :sick: my family would think I was joking if I gave them that half plate of food!

Honestly can't fathom why she thinks she's so good,I bet she's actually hell to live with.

Ashe has absolutely no dress sense just buys it if it's pink made of polyester and at least a size to small. But have now realised shr dressed to match her nose

And the only thing she don't #Ad to is her Sunday dinners

Reactions: 4
Week after week her poor family are dished up the same roast dinner with the same meat, same veg and the same teeny portion 🙄🙄
Think she's actually proud of these dinners and the snobby show off she is just has to show the insta world ...when in reality its a borefest and she should be at the very least embarrassed that she simply can't cook a delicious roast dinner 🤭
Her dinners look so grim, Aunt Bessie, frozen veg and what looks like a very badly cooked beef or lamb frozen joint from Iceland. Its a cheap, horrible roast that I would be ashamed to dish up. She's a very bad cook.

Reactions: 9
God she’s bleeping nuts. Won’t put mayonnaise on the tiniest portion of tuna as lemon juice is better for you! She’s deffo got a problem with food! Also was so over the moon a follower sent her some Percy pig lip oils that she’s been trying to get
1. I bet she wrote that card herself and no follower sent her them
2. She’s wanted them for so long yet she didn’t even know what they were as she had to read the packet!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she’s bleeping nuts. Won’t put mayonnaise on the tiniest portion of tuna as lemon juice is better for you! She’s deffo got a problem with food! Also was so over the moon a follower sent her some Percy pig lip oils that she’s been trying to get
1. I bet she wrote that card herself and no follower sent her them
2. She’s wanted them for so long yet she didn’t even know what they were as she had to read the packet!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Another one who’s desperate for a M&S Ad 🙄

Reactions: 9
Another one who’s desperate for a M&S Ad 🙄
She's beggy for any ad if I'm honest wiff you. . She harps on about scamp and dude, benefit bang mascara, m and s ( she photographs herself in their mirror EVERY Saturday AND films them in the cafe) which has since closed 🤣
No one wants this melt . .
And anyone who DID chose to work with her needs a good head wobble . .
She's moody and rude if anyone DARES to disagree with her, her ways are just awful in general . .
Thank goodness TM seem to have got the message!!

Reactions: 6
She's beggy for any ad if I'm honest wiff you. . She harps on about scamp and dude, benefit bang mascara, m and s ( she photographs herself in their mirror EVERY Saturday AND films them in the cafe) which has since closed 🤣
No one wants this melt . .
And anyone who DID chose to work with her needs a good head wobble . .
She's moody and rude if anyone DARES to disagree with her, her ways are just awful in general . .
Thank goodness TM seem to have got the message!!
I’m guessing TM no longer have her on the show?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.