Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone think of a "influencer" who does more aff links then our lyns ?
It's relentless with her
Oh Em Sheldon or Em Shill-don as she's affectionately known on her thread on here😂 She's more of a beg than Lyns if you can believe it, every second of her life is for show. Her thread is pretty interesting 🤓

Reactions: 2
I can't believe that many people now click on the links?! Surely most people now shop around ?
Same. I think a year or two ago people did fall for it but only maybe the true fans or those that aren’t great online still click. It’s very obvious now but maybe not to others. It puts me off when somebody I’m following constantly do ads. I really liked Sara Davies and even when she gained thousands of more followers during Strictly she didn’t change. Now it’s Ads, tagging of outfit or promoting companies off Dragons Den. It’s put me off so I don’t look anymore. I know little about Lynsey but what I have seen is just lots of Ads and showing off her clothes oh and coffee on a Saturday.

Reactions: 4
Always the brightest person around . .
In the ghost town of a shopping centre she's just bleated about.
Silly witch . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s always been a knob for the links but at least she used to dress it up as getting a good bargain for her followers , popping up her “linky “. Now she’s just a blatant shameless Beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 7
That t-shirt might be a lovely puff sleeve but it’s completely see through 🤣 clearly not heard of the red bra trick. There you go Lyns I’ll give you that one!

So this was Friday.

Untitled.jpg

This is today.

So she prefers it not busy, so how pray tell do you get that community feel if there's hardly anyone there and I bet they still have earphones in.

Daft cow.

Wonder why she's trialling new gyms?

1.jpg

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see the demise of instagram for influencers. What will they do then?!
Pay for stuff :LOL:
---
I went to queen's queensgate (the shopping centre she was at) this morning and it was a bit quiet not dead,she also didn't mention its undergoing a massive refurbishment,which it does need desperately.that gym she was at is literally of a multi storey carpark of one of the busiest roads in Peterborough its not a local gym unless you pop in for half hour on your lunch break.

Didn't the late queen always dress brightly so she could always be spotted in a crowd ?
Think the self proclaimed queen of clean taking her name a bit to seriously

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For someone who ‘stays out of the sun’ and uses fake tan, she’s awfully red isn’t she? Her arms by her elbows in today’s stories are bright red. So full of tit

Reactions: 7
Shaming her daughters today because there is a dirty t shirt in the laundry basket . .
What kind of a cnut is she?
She'd no doubt be moaning if it were left in a heap somewhere, it's put in the laundry and she's STILL not happy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Shaming her daughters today because there is a dirty t shirt in the laundry basket . .
What kind of a cnut is she?
She'd no doubt be moaning if it were left in a heap somewhere, it's put in the laundry and she's STILL not happy!!
Isn’t that where it’s meant to go? 🙄

For someone who ‘stays out of the sun’ and uses fake tan, she’s awfully red isn’t she? Her arms by her elbows in today’s stories are bright red. So full of tit
I thought that today. I took screenshots in case it was just my eyes playing up. Surely fake tan doesn’t make your skin turn the colour of a tomato? Looks like she has sunburn on her arms too 🙁

As for the gym photo with head… no words. I wonder which gym she graced with her presence this morning, poor bastards.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So dirty glasses in a washing up bowl ‘float her boat’, only she doesn’t know the meaning of the phrase and is using it completely wrong!

As I said previously, unless there is paperwork showing a skin cancer diagnosis, she is using it as sympathy. Nobody with a skin cancer diagnosis gets burnt like that, and covers every part of them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.