Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word the cleaning of the bin 😳, I clean my bin on bin day after it's been emptied, if it's a dry day lie it down put the hose on it some bleach inside and scrub with a outdoor brush and then leave open to dry, if its raining I just scrub the lid and lip and wipe with kitchen roll or an old cloth but doing it with rubbish still in, a microfibre cloth and no gloves just no.

Reactions: 3
Oh my word she doesn't half talk some rubbish, anyone else think she won't eat the cake??

Horrible woman stole the oven trays in the grass idea from Nancy Birthwright (sp).

Reactions: 10
Horrible woman stole the oven trays in the grass idea from Nancy Birthwright (sp).
She always steals other peoples ideas. No original thought of her own, hence the repetition of her stories. I believe that the cleaning accounts on insta are the most toxic people out there!

Edited because originally I got the wrong steal. Help … I’m turning into her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Nancy (Birtwhistle). She’s actually a properly lovely lady with her own original content.

Reactions: 10
I love Nancy (Birtwhistle). She’s actually a properly lovely lady with her own original content.
I follow her as well, love that she is just down to earth and isn't trying to flog you crap at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering where she’s off on holiday to this time. Praying she’s not coming to Lanzarote.

Oh how the mighty fall!!
Mrs Bucket is off on a "Jet2" holiday!!
No 1st class headrests to photograph, wonder if she's wearing her Gucci belt to make herself feel a bit better?
Maybe even checked herself into 1 of those paid for lounges?
Surely she won't kick the holiday off with a spoons brekkie and a large glass of plonk will she?? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9