Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just hear right?
Testing out a duster?
Had fun with it over the weekend 🤔
Like, I know her life is dull as dishwater but FUN and DUSTER should NEVER be in the same sentence if I'm honest wiff you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is her obsession with having an uncooked sausage on her roast dinner?? It’s not even a pig in a blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crusty little stuffing ball and anaemic chipolata are the culinary equivalent of her husbands man parts that she has shrivelled up in the cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it’s the funder fighs , she simply refuses to wear jeans that flatter them and instead looks like a butternut squash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are all of her jeans so small on her? Time to size up Lynsey!!
Not a chance, whilst most of us buy the pair that looks good ignoring what the size label says she reminds me she would rather squeeze into a certain size rather than buy the next one up.
Does she read here? if so why would you not take it onboard some of the things we point out eg spelling, that post about cleaning your plants she states you can use mayonnaise but she is "relaxant" to try that, just take a few minutes to proof read what you are posting.

Reactions: 7
Not a chance, whilst most of us buy the pair that looks good ignoring what the size label says she reminds me she would rather squeeze into a certain size rather than buy the next one up.
Does she read here? if so why would you not take it onboard some of the things we point out eg spelling, that post about cleaning your plants she states you can use mayonnaise but she is "relaxant" to try that, just take a few minutes to proof read what you are posting.
I think she honestly believes the word is "relaxant" and not "reluctant". Remember when she was going to be "roofless" with her cleaning? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg that slop. 🤢
and what is going on with her fake tan he palms are white, back of her hand n wrists white arms tanned ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh so you link a window vac that isn't the one you use but claim it's just as good🤔, I thought you always said Lynsey that you have to test first before you recommend something??? Or is it a case of let's just link any other one just to keep the money coming in from your cr@ppy links?

Reactions: 4
At this stage I think she is some kind of parody and doing it all on purpose for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 6