Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they lazy witch didn’t screw all her washing up, while loading it into the drum then most of that wouldn’t even need to be ironed. I can put a load on sheets clothes what ever and can guarantee it wouldn’t come out like hers. When she hangs it on the line Iv never seen washing so creased in all my life. Shake it you stupid fake witch. Good I hate this women and all the fake ass tit she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed that one crazzzzzyyyy daughter of hers, has her cock nose. The other daughter who keeps away from the crazies seems normal.

is that a anaemic sausage oh the dry Sunday lunch. Is it’s raw? Is it even a sausage? Please tell me they ain’t going to eat that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That’s Robs little winky on that plate next to the gristly levver beef. Make it make sense Lyns, a raw sausage but beef that looks like it’s been cooked all year 🤮🤮🤮
Why’s she changing her voice lately on these crappy ads?? It’s literally shrill and annoying as duck , much like our Lyns herself. And she’s filtered her thunder thighs in these leggings

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How’s she going to cope with Ted Baker going into administration?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really wish she would do better. Absolutely nobody is asking where do her pillowcase protectors are from. Sick of seeing the same repetition of her routines. Her words and captions are so basic. Her cleaning is just surface cleaning. Her dress sense belongs in an age that is best forgotten. She is illiterate and jumps on any band wagon far too late to be relevant. Why does she still think she is the queen of huns is beyond me?!

Reactions: 14
Her massive finger toes probably just burst out the ends of slippers so maybe pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s Robs little winky on that plate next to the gristly levver beef. Make it make sense Lyns, a raw sausage but beef that looks like it’s been cooked all year 🤮🤮🤮
Why’s she changing her voice lately on these crappy ads?? It’s literally shrill and annoying as duck , much like our Lyns herself. And she’s filtered her thunder thighs in these leggings
For the love of god lynz leave wearing your bum bag across you like that to the small time drug dealer chavs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she even post pictures of food? No one is sitting waiting on her dinner pics🙄

Reactions: 6