Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulstar. I think she means Polestar… 😂

The lease on Rob’s car was due for renewal, she can’t afford a

Oh Hyacinth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate it when ppl say “this one” referring to a person. She thinks she’s so cool 🙄 and I see he’s changed his name it should be “I’m a bellend please check my hard drive”
i was about to post 'exactly' this! She always says 'this one' ... like when she's referring to Jake or one of the grim twins - trying to act like they are all so wacky and fun - when in fact they couldn't be anything less like that.

Reactions: 5
She was on 'the school run' this morning? Isn't Jakey about 16 now? Why is Mummy accompanying him to school?
At least she had something else to concentrate on when she got home though. The fact that "The Paff is covered in filf"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So glad wincy Willis has updated us with the news of it's now spring, even though the weather is all over the place atm and is lovely one day and baltic the next.
Why would you not cover the table for the winter regardless and why wait until you are power washing to clean up all the debris, get a brush and shovel and brush up those big bits 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The way she's telling us all that her garden is in that state because its been winter . .
Well quelle surprisé . . Whoda thought it??

An idiot filming in Next.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She was on 'the school run' this morning? Isn't Jakey about 16 now? Why is Mummy accompanying him to school?
At least she had something else to concentrate on when she got home though. The fact that "The Paff is covered in filf"
He had to move schools because he was being bullied at his old one, probably because she kept showing him on her stories when he clearly didn’t want to be filmed. So now he goes to one that’s a bit further away. Although he could still walk there 🙄

Marks and Spencer may have the prettiest candles … but they would look a dam sight prettier with the price label taken off?! #attentiontodetail

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering she reckons she’s got ocd how on earth has she let her garden get in that much of a mess?? It’s not even big!! It’s not like she never went out there as She still dried her washing outside so did she not see it? She’s not the queen of clean at all!!!

Reactions: 2