Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the skin already 🙄, we all know there was no friends having a trip to Rome, content is dire atm and her account needs engagement so comes up with this rubbish.
Her “manager” Mollie probably knocked it up on her lunch break…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would anyone wish to replace the pasta in a lasagne with omelette?

Cmon Lynsey. .
Are you a cleaner? Fashionista? Travel guru or chef?
Not forgetting magician when you perform your "tricks" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lyns, why do you insist on pronouncing ’drawer’ “draw-rer”?
It’s not pronounced how it’s spelled you idiothole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought they were little girls dresses 😂😂😂
So did I!

Her advertising and description of anything tbh is utter rubbish . .
Why anybody chooses her to work with them obviously doesn't care about their brand.

Ive recently been watching another Instagrammer ( who is a fashion only page) and her reels etc are leaps and bounds ahead of this money grabbing dollop.

Its embarrassing to watch Lynsey. .
Why does nobody tell her??

Reactions: 3
Incoming slop on a plate 🤮 No idea what all that watery stuff is, but she says it will be perfect next time! 🤣
That grub looks rank. The liquid in it looks just like the dirty water she suctions out of her carpet with one of her steam cleaners!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg didn't realise Dorothy Perkins was still around now 🤣
Those dresses are soooooo old-fashioned and frumpy ...but hey they're Pink thats all Lynzzz is bothered about 😵💫
Hence the pink gingham table cloth she wore on Sunday! My first task at home domestic lesson in secondary school was to make an apron. That year it was pink gingham. I left school after my Alevels in 1983 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.