Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A flock of pigeons everyday now apparently, does she think we’re stupid- another AD incoming you watch.

Also emptied the hoover a week ago, don’t you empty it after every use? Or is that just me…

Reactions: 7
A flock of pigeons everyday now apparently, does she think we’re stupid- another AD incoming you watch.

Also emptied the hoover a week ago, don’t you empty it after every use? Or is that just me…
I empty mine after each use I dont have OCD but the thought of all that dirt sitting in the hoover,she is a charlatan like her sidekicks the speakmans so aye hens

Reactions: 4

I empty mine after every use too. How can she claim to have OCD if she leaves it?

I empty mine after each use I dont have OCD but the thought of all that dirt sitting in the hoover,she is a charlatan like her sidekicks the speakmans so aye hens
I too also empty mine after every use, the thought of all the dust and dirt sitting in it 🤢, not to mention wasn't she harping on about the germs etc that live in dust hence the need to hoover your mattress and also use that gadget that kills them etc🙄 maybe practice what you preach...
And how long has it been since that filter was washed? OCD about cleaning my backside.
Anyone else notice how bad her captions are these past two days, I know she is slapdash but my goodness they are awful.

I too also empty mine after every use, the thought of all the dust and dirt sitting in it 🤢, not to mention wasn't she harping on about the germs etc that live in dust hence the need to hoover your mattress and also use that gadget that kills them etc🙄 maybe practice what you preach...
And how long has it been since that filter was washed? OCD about cleaning my backside.
Anyone else notice how bad her captions are these past two days, I know she is slapdash but my goodness they are awful.
It’s like when she empties the tumble drier fluff there’s about 2 weeks worth in there! It should be done after EVERY cycle it’s a fire hazard. Queen of clean my arse!!!

Reactions: 9

May those pigeons tit all over her washing…🤞

• Haha
Why would not just ask your neighbours not to feed them?
I can't imagine she is behind the door when something like this is annoying her.

Reactions: 3
Why would not just ask your neighbours not to feed them?
I can't imagine she is behind the door when something like this is annoying her.
Because her neighbours probably hate old Hyacinth and are feeding the pigeons for spite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The demo of the carpet cleaner 🤦🏼‍♀️ it was hardly sucking any fluid up! What a waste of time and effort with a tit piece of equipment. Just sums her up really lol

Reactions: 5
It’s probably thinking. Not that blasted bridge AGAIN! Plus I have to be seen with her wearing those daft bloody pink childish sunglasses?! God give me strength

IMG_0591.jpeg

It takes a certain type of narcissist to repel birds from your garden. Imagine being so cold hearted. Her neighbours are doing the right thing and feeding birds to help them survive and Lyndsey is having a strop about it because it impacts on her precious life. This woman is absolutely unbelievable. What a vacuous witch. We need nature now more than ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2103942
It takes a certain type of narcissist to repel birds from your garden. Imagine being so cold hearted. Her neighbours are doing the right thing and feeding birds to help them survive and Lyndsey is having a strop about it because it impacts on her precious life. This woman is absolutely unbelievable. What a vacuous witch. We need nature now more than ever.
We literally live near several lakes and always have a big variety of birds around! She can’t just expect us to not feed them to suit her! If she’s that bothered by it she can put a net over her garden instead of potentially hurting those birds with the repeller! Does she also know there’s hedgehogs and bats in the gardens at night too? And often a bird of prey? 😂

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ that gingham dress she’s going to look like an over sized school kid , absolutely hideous. Thank god for one small miracle though , it’s a good lenf . Totally thick idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ that gingham dress she’s going to look like an over sized school kid , absolutely hideous. Thank god for one small miracle though , it’s a good lenf . Totally thick idiot
Even Laura Ingalls Wilder wouldn't be caught dead in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s one thing I can agree with old cock nose on when that hideous garment gets the chop on frow it fursday

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.