Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably thinking. Not that blasted bridge AGAIN! Plus I have to be seen with her wearing those daft bloody pink childish sunglasses?! God give me strength
Ya I'm team Hetty regardless of whether or not she's in league with SATAN. Not that I blame her, I'd turn to the dark side too if I had to live with that melt :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely is one of the "Don't you know who I am brigade" and looks down on people. Her true colours were well and truly on show when she posted that video about viewing a house and called the man a dirty b@#£@#£ and a freak.
She didn't?! Oh my god!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ that gingham dress she’s going to look like an over sized school kid , absolutely hideous. Thank god for one small miracle though , it’s a good lenf . Totally thick idiot
Its all about the lenf . .
Shes 5.10 you know 🤣

Reactions: 3
Christ, if this is the dog when it’s happy, I’d hate to see it when it’s pissed off 👹
It’s fewmin!!! 😂😂
---
Jesus Christ that gingham dress she’s going to look like an over sized school kid , absolutely hideous. Thank god for one small miracle though , it’s a good lenf . Totally thick idiot
What in the 7 brides for 7 brothers is that hideous checked creation??

Great ad for the company with our Lyns saying she remembers back to when gingham was really in fashion!! Fashun influencing at its best FFS 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she has had those bags in her car since Sunday🤔 but it was Monday she decluttered, was it not?
Also been having a wee read on tattle, mentioned today cleaning without gloves 🙄
How can she clean with no gloves on if she’s so fussy about things? I hate not cleaning without gloves and especially toilets etc…
She definitely can’t have proper ocd

Reactions: 5
Who gives a duck how to specially fold a microfibre cloff to be honest wiv you 🤦‍♀️

Her content is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 6
Lynsey pet, none of us know what planet you're on.

View attachment 2107366
She’s just been advertising a new liquid detergent and now this one?? She advertisers loads so which one is best? It’s clear she just does it for money!!! I like my bold powder. If I was an influencer I’d refuse cash to advertise persil coz I hate it!! It’s about time these influencers had some integrity!!! 🤬

She’s just been advertising a new liquid detergent and now this one?? She advertisers loads so which one is best? It’s clear she just does it for money!!! I like my bold powder. If I was an influencer I’d refuse cash to advertise persil coz I hate it!! It’s about time these influencers had some integrity!!! 🤬
Exactly. There’s not one of them has any loyalty to any one brand or company. They’re like pigs with their snouts around a trough, and will flog whichever brand has sent them something or is willing to pay them that week. Zero integrity.

If they had any sense, they’d realise that consumers generally stick to what they like, is a reasonable price and know works for them. These new fangled brands are all very well, and it’s easy to sell something once, but then people go back to what they know. Especially once they realise it’s unsustainable to keep using the expensive stuff or it doesn’t work as well as their usual brand.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, every other day it's some other brand and is very evident by the plywood cupboard full of stuff she has been sent. Definitely just in for the money. I'm surprised though by the companies that work with these loons, why would you pay someone to advertise your product then the next day they are advertising someone else's 🙄.

She's had so much tit work done to her face her deeply sunken eyes are now sitting further round her face . . She looks remarkably like a shark!! 🐋

• Haha
Again another day of sloppy captions, everyday now they do not make sense, either give it up as a job or start being a bit more professional.

Reactions: 7
That crappy damp duster, where shes all breathless with satisfaction 🙈
Its actually leaving more dust behind than what its picking up!!
Another pointless plug from our Queen 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's had so much tit work done to her face her deeply sunken eyes are now sitting further round her face . . She looks remarkably like a shark!! 🐋
Plus the filler is giving her jowls and a double chin!! I see it a lot as most aesthetic practitioners haven’t a clue what they’re doing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.