Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a dog lover but that is the ugliest dog I have ever seen!!! It’s got greasy fur like a footballer’s mullet perm from the 80s and eyes like laser beams
I imagine it has that horrible dog smell, maybe that's why she washes her so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You just beat me too it. The creature from the black lagoon.
If that's it's happy face, I'd hate to see it when it's miserable.
It's going to kill Rib in his sleep one night.

View attachment 2087841
I’m a massive dog lover but I just cannot with this one. It’s the way it’s been trimmed as well - hard to explain - but no hair left on the top of it’s head makes it look so weird.

Reactions: 7
I’m a massive dog lover but I just cannot with this one. It’s the way it’s been trimmed as well - hard to explain - but no hair left on the top of it’s head makes it look so weird.
Me too I prefer dogs to humans but with this evil demon dog I just cant and you just know it stinks.

Reactions: 5
Never known anyone give so many clothes to charity as often as her!
I don’t think she does. She’d sell her granny for cash so I’m sure there’s a Vinted/Depop account that she’ll sell them on or her girls will. She gets rib to sell gifted tit on Facebook and thinks ppl don’t notice

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she does. She’d sell her granny for cash so I’m sure there’s a Vinted/Depop account that she’ll sell them on or her girls will. She gets rib to sell gifted tit on Facebook and thinks ppl don’t notice
I was just thinking that looking at that post, given how she would sell anything.

Reactions: 2
Whenever she uses that steamer on the toilet it always seems like the steam would just be blasting all the germs off the toilet and around the room?? I don’t see how it’s really that effective unless your toilet was already spotless?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.