Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband looks whip beaten
Wet dish mop springs to mind. He served up one slice of cake to share ffs - he needs to get his balls back from Lynsey’s Gucci handbag… although I notice she’s tagged mulberry in today (obviously bought a new bag to showcase her wealth 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wet dish mop springs to mind. He served up one slice of cake to share ffs - he needs to get his balls back from Lynsey’s Gucci handbag… although I notice she’s tagged mulberry in today (obviously bought a new bag to showcase her wealth 😂)
My husband would tell me to get fucked if I tried to share a minuscule piece of cake, there is no wealth here to smell here hen so am swerving back intae ma ain lane
Tonsa love m💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cor the advert for that pot- which does exactly the same thing as one of the hotel glasses… holds the toothbrushes and toothpaste. She really will flog anything! I also expect a nice ASA report with those packing cubes later too- undeclared ad again. She should look at Hinch and the backlash and learn really!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im so excited for her holiday. .
Its never without dramas and complaints and this is what I'm here for if I'm honest wiff you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im so excited for her holiday. .
Its never without dramas and complaints and this is what I'm here for if I'm honest wiff you 🤣
Pouting poolside in a pink bikini being brought cheap plonk by Rib the manservant 🤮 can’t wait if I’m honest wiv you

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we know where the lego hair family are going on their holiday? Ave been away oan ma holiday Smell the wealth so may have missed it so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we know where the lego hair family are going on their holiday? Ave been away oan ma holiday Smell the wealth so may have missed it so aye
She mentioned a while back going to Rome 🤷🏼‍♀️ I am sure the boy will just love being dragged round a city taking pictures of her in ugly dresses , jump suits and not forgetting the sandals 🙈🙈

• Haha
She mentioned a while back going to Rome 🤷🏼‍♀️ I am sure the boy will just love being dragged round a city taking pictures of her in ugly dresses , jump suits and not forgetting the sandals 🙈🙈
This should be a boujee jurnee fur us hens wae her scoring the toilets with her torch so aye

Reactions: 5
Rome?!? I can’t imagine a worse place for QOC to visit. Busy, noisy, rough & ready and full of Italians that will have zero tolerance for any Karen behaviour!!

• Haha
Cor the advert for that pot- which does exactly the same thing as one of the hotel glasses… holds the toothbrushes and toothpaste. She really will flog anything! I also expect a nice ASA report with those packing cubes later too- undeclared ad again. She should look at Hinch and the backlash and learn really!
So she has been using that pot for years🤔 but only showing it now, yeah right Lynsey, and was she steaming that denim jumpsuit to pack? the one she was wearing all day 😯, sorry but I prefer to wash my clothes after wearing, a steamer is great for getting creases out and possibly freshing up something worn for a short period of time but not something I have been out doing shopping in.

Reactions: 4
Im wiv you all on this one hens, this holiday journee will no doubt be entertaining as she searches out filf and gets pissed every day on cheap plonk. Wonder if she will wear those sandals she had last time with her toes hanging out like a bag of monster munch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im wiv you all on this one hens, this holiday journee will no doubt be entertaining as she searches out filf and gets pissed every day on cheap plonk. Wonder if she will wear those sandals she had last time with her toes hanging out like a bag of monster munch
Wonder if Rib has done a spreadsheet of where they can go and how much they can spend on food 😂😂

• Haha
Aye probably hen. He will no doubt spend most of his holiday on waiter duty to this drunken lush and her wine addiction. Wonder if he will give old Lyns a leg up on Sunday just so they don’t miss their weekly bridge experience

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.