Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Down with tha kids
She had to get in an ad in for her old toothpaste/brush holder which doesn't look like the one she used.
Even the security bag gets an ad.

She'd ad her backside if she got any £'s for it.

339364286_778704337209374_7649477718970937714_n.jpg
339361426_1160424694713576_8274854630149628012_n.jpg

Reactions: 3
So the 1st day of her holiday and she's still banging on about packing cubes and anti bac spray . .
Get in the bin 🙄
Little sly remark about the bedroom too . .
Just can't help herself can she!!

She did a dirty delete yesterday morning too, there was a story about how disgusting the toilets were in the airport lounge and how when she complained the staff couldn't care less and she was horrified blah blah. Give it a rest.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wish she’d stop wearing those ugly bricks on her feet when she wears dresses!
---
Her face shape and features look completely different when she’s not filtering the photo.
Where’s all the lip filler gone from her top lip?! Oh yeah, we can see the shelf.
Flippin eck looks like she’s had fillers, cheeks look awful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What is she going to do now that we can carry over 100ml in our hand luggage without declaring it? How will she flog her plastic bags? I’ve always just used a sandwich bag personally 😂
I’m not sure what’s worse, the ‘trainners’ or the sandals with her toes hanging on dear life.

• Haha
That garden with the lemon tree looked like it could do with a good scrub up I’m surprised she’s not complained!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only Lyndz and her fam could make Rome look like the most dull and joyless holiday ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly hen I don’t know what you’re talking about, don’t you know how crazy and wacky Lyns and her family are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her poor son must be bored out of his mind ☹
---

---
He looks totally fed up in every single photo. You’d think they’d let him stay at home with a friend’s family or family member or something. Anything is better than going away with your parents at that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even take the background noise off her stories - so slapdash.

I think it’s great for kids to go on city breaks and broaden their minds … but he always looks so passive and disengaged.

She doesn’t even take the background noise off her stories - so slapdash.

I think it’s great for kids to go on city breaks and broaden their minds … but he always looks so passive and disengaged.
It’s probably because he has to stick to Lynsey’s regime! I have a 15 year old son and we go on holiday together (just us) - we’re going to Paris next week and will just decide what we both want to do when we get there. I won’t be dragging him round places he clearly doesn’t want to go to, because it’d be miserable for both of us!

Someones got the hump
She’ll be on the cheap plonk and will do a dirty delete. My mum had sone old terry nappies she cut up to use as cloffs. My older brother is nearing 50 so yea they can perform well for all those years you stupid bint

That was a big ole glass of wine she had poured out.
poor Jake it must be so cringe and boring sat there watching her get sloshed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
That photo of the two of them sitting at the fountain, could her hubby look anymore miserable and as for that walking video in the rain, 🙄. Put your phone away and stop recording stupid videos for the gram. Mind you not a bit of wonder her son and hubby look fed up having to put up with her nonsense, bad enough at home but on holiday as well.

Reactions: 6
You can tell Rib is just dying to tell her to go duck herself most of the time , he is over her tit completely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.