Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she dares criticise the shoes for coming apart after 3 weeks when he’s got them in that state. What on earth is he doing to them? Mind you, if he can’t look after things I wouldn’t be spending that much money on him either - for once I actually agree with her! 😂
She comes across as very self-important.
Tagging in the company and saying ''just not good enough'' jeez Lyns have a word with Jake 1st.

The shoes look like they are years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She comes across as very self-important.
Tagging in the company and saying ''just not good enough'' jeez Lyns have a word with Jake 1st.

The shoes look like they are years old.

View attachment 2061641
Yeah speak to soppy bollocks junior first lego hair always trying to call out companies when infact she is a total 💯 Dick and worn his shor could it be that jakey has had to run away from bullies be cause cock nose records his bedroom for the wore his schuhs(🤣) out

Reactions: 3
I wonder what crap she’s advertising on Ideal World? They’ll have anyone on there - there’s been some right weirdos over the years.

See the glitter shitter has been used this month! 😂
It says power glide on the board shes holding. That will be another affiliate link 🙄

Reactions: 1
Does she see what everyone else sees? Those jeans are too short in the leg?
Deffo too short snd they make her legs look shorter as well she’s such a frump! And what happened to her 20 pairs of jeans that she’s had that she sorted out?? Hoarders anonymous ring any bells lyns??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what crap she’s advertising on Ideal World? They’ll have anyone on there - there’s been some right weirdos over the years.

See the glitter shitter has been used this month! 😂
I’m over hear actually crying at glitter shitter 🚽😂😂😂
---
It’s those teeny, tiny, minuscule portions of food they all eat that get me. Honestly my 3 years old grandson eats bigger portions than her teenage kids! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m over hear actually crying at glitter shitter 🚽😂😂😂
---
It’s those teeny, tiny, minuscule portions of food they all eat that get me. Honestly my 3 years old grandson eats bigger portions than her teenage kids! 😂
Were you not here when she decorated her downstairs toilet and mixed glitter into the pink paint? One of our clever fellow Tattlers (sorry I can’t remember who now) christened it the “glitter shitter” and it shall forever be known as this! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to find a new gym, that ‘press up’ isn’t worth it. She’d be better off with her legs crossed and the ‘girly’ press up. She will do more damage than good.

Reactions: 1
Jesus she already looks like a piece of tough beef jerky how can she use a sun bed on that skin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.