Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I don’t ever get nervous
Do you know what I’m a little bit nervous today
Do you know what I don’t even know if I’m going the right way.
Do you know what it’s all going “peaked on”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just tuned into her live….it’s sooooo cringe. She’s talking about herself how she’s part of the this morning family (no she’s not she’s never involved in any of their big events lol)….how she’s known for sharing her whacky tips and she’s eco friendly (puts one towel in the washer) 🤦🏼‍♀️ I actually have second hand embarrassment for her. I don’t know who she thinks she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just tuned into her live….it’s sooooo cringe. She’s talking about herself how she’s part of the this morning family (no she’s not she’s never involved in any of their big events lol)….how she’s known for sharing her whacky tips and she’s eco friendly (puts one towel in the washer) 🤦🏼‍♀️ I actually have second hand embarrassment for her. I don’t know who she thinks she is!
She really thinks she is the bees knees, eco friendly my a#£&, puts up a few posts about making your own cleaners and then in the next posts waffles on about other products from different cleaning companies, not to mention like you say half loads in the machine.
I'm sorry but that wearing a jumper with a pleated skirt it just looks awful on her, honestly it's been said before she really needs to get style advice for her age, shape and colour.

Reactions: 3
And the kitchen roll people couldn’t have forked out for first class ticket for her cause no shot of that. All the women lining up at the end only wanted the freebies and totally ignoring her on the stage 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m howling at the extremely lacklustre applause she got as she jogged onto the stage. Then she launched into how wacky and kerazy she is 🤢 She’s so bloody cringe, I just can’t watch 🙈 She’s like a female David Brent…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she was telling everyone how good that Regina blitz paper towels was the other day. An undeclared advert?

Reactions: 3
So much lippy.

337323801_1427484661337584_3276004989653491325_n.jpg

337926997_635938678281063_776189300766361627_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Found some beauty’s …. Her modelling career has blossomed over the years. She should rename herself “queen of the camera”
---

The shoe ones are my fave!
I must say though she looks so much better with a more natural blonde colour

Reactions: 1
"Standing room only" 🤣🤣
And more of those stupid records of her walking .
It’s when she gives the camera that daft little wave with each new shot 🤦‍♀️
Ok we get it Lynz, you’ve learned how to wave, what can you do for your next trick?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Er?
She's out walking the devil dog but claims its too wet to visit the bridge?
Makes no sense whatsoever 😕

Her quantity of roast potatoes..which don't look particularly appetising..would barely be enough for 2 adults, let alone the 5 she's gonna be cooking for ...and as for the parsnips 🤣🤣
Lynz will be ok cos no doubt she'll be filling up on booze with her Sunday lunch, rest of them gonna be starrrrrving 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she just turn the jeans inside out to give a proper review? She’s really grinding my gears lately 🤨

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.