Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found some beauty’s …. Her modelling career has blossomed over the years. She should rename herself “queen of the camera”
---

The shoe ones are my fave!
The bikini photo reminds me of the old hag in benidorm..

How old is Lynsey? Mid 50's?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bikini photo reminds me of the old hag in benidorm..

How old is Lynsey? Mid 50's?
She’s 42 (I think?) 😂 Her poor shrivelled skin would definitely thank her for staying out of the sun from now on. But she bakes herself year in year out, posted on instagram - usually sloshed and being supplied booze on a tray by her manservant husband.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s 42 (I think?) 😂 Her poor shrivelled skin would definitely thank her for staying out of the sun from now on. But she bakes herself year in year out, posted on instagram - usually sloshed and being supplied booze on a tray by her manservant husband.
Are you joking?? I honestly thought she was in her 50's 🥴 she's only a decade older than me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you joking?? I honestly thought she was in her 50's 🥴 she's only a decade older than me 🙈
Hilarious isn’t it. Every so often the question gets asked about her age, and invariably people think she’s well into her 50s. I’m in my 50s now and I’d like to think my skin is in much better nick than Lynsey’s, but then I don’t baste myself in the sun and drink to excess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
She’s 5 years older than me. My mum looks younger than her 🤦🏽‍♀️😆🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
She’s 45, mentioned it recently when she was telling us about her visit to the drs about the menopause

Reactions: 2
Hilarious isn’t it. Every so often the question gets asked about her age, and invariably people think she’s well into her 50s. I’m in my 50s now and I’d like to think my skin is in much better nick than Lynsey’s, but then I don’t baste myself in the sun and drink to excess 🤷🏼‍♀️
My mum is 60 and looks younger than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same here . .

Reactions: 3
What a melt . .
How can she do proper reviews if shes trying a product out on a CLEAN toilet?
Please Lynsey . . Hang up your rubber gloves, your time is well and truly up.

Reactions: 4
What is she waffling on about with the washing liquid about putting a date on it to see how long it lasts-it will last however much you use it, is she really that stupid? If someone is washing up a few times a day compared to someone only washing up once or twice a day then of course there will be a different result.
I can't with these dopey cleaning huns the day, acting like she is doing everyone a favour testing these products when in reality she has a cupboard full of cleaning stuff that she gets free.
And saying again she doesn't use bleach when just a while ago she chucking it down the loo. Get in the bin.

What is she waffling on about with the washing liquid about putting a date on it to see how long it lasts-it will last however much you use it, is she really that stupid? If someone is washing up a few times a day compared to someone only washing up once or twice a day then of course there will be a different result.
I can't with these dopey cleaning huns the day, acting like she is doing everyone a favour testing these products when in reality she has a cupboard full of cleaning stuff that she gets free.
And saying again she doesn't use bleach when just a while ago she chucking it down the loo. Get in the bin.
You took the words right out of my mouth 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.