Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha these are so funny! She even looks old in these! I think she definitely goes on sun beds! Crepey skin!

Reactions: 6
Shes made a pizza puff pie and stuffed it with various fillings . . Including ORIGAMI 🤣
---
puff pastry pizza 🤮
I think she feels because its got cheese and tomato in it it MUST be a pizza??

Looks like something your toddler would bring home from nursery when they have a "cookery" session if I'm honest wiff you. .
Are you wiff me? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes made a pizza puff pie and stuffed it with various fillings . . Including ORIGAMI 🤣
---

I think she feels because its got cheese and tomato in it it MUST be a pizza??

Looks like something your toddler would bring home from nursery when they have a "cookery" session if I'm honest wiff you. .
Are you wiff me? 🤣
Oh I'm sorry I missed this meal time inspiration! 😆🤣 I hate anything like that cheese whirls, pizza pastry etc always on loads of weaning pages!

47507CA4-A3E9-425B-8310-C0D461F13419.jpeg

That’s all l am saying with that ‘jump suit’ and she goes on about it white socks with trainers and bang look that dark socks with white trainers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That jumpsuit is hilarious on her 🤣🤣🤣 looks like she’s nipping out to fix someone’s boiler

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she nicked her son's fiver and went to Asda to buy some cheapo cleaning products just so she could make a quirky reel 🙄 jeeez she's tedious

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.