Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went the gym, came home not showered obviously cause she still has “just a bit of makeup on” puts a new mascara over the top of her old mascara, finishes her make up and says she has a meeting. Hmmmmm lovely sweaty smell there. Oh and that was condensed milk by the way not just carnation milk. She propa boils my piss daft twit.

Reactions: 5
So she went the gym, came home not showered obviously cause she still has “just a bit of makeup on” puts a new mascara over the top of her old mascara, finishes her make up and says she has a meeting. Hmmmmm lovely sweaty smell there. Oh and that was condensed milk by the way not just carnation milk. She propa boils my piss daft twit.
Nah she doesn’t do nearly enough work to break out a sweat at the gym!

Reactions: 4
She actually said origami. I mean, is there something wrong with her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys, what's origami? Literally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ffs if this is what puts her in a bad mood she really needs to give her head a wobble and change her life priorities.

Just yesterday she was flogging gummy vitamins saying how they’ve helped her mood. Clearly all lies. All it takes is her Instagram stats to take a dip and she’s in the doldrums moaning about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ No amount of menopause vitamins will sort that out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs if this is what puts her in a bad mood she really needs to give her head a wobble and change her life priorities.

Just yesterday she was flogging gummy vitamins saying how they’ve helped her mood. Clearly all lies. All it takes is her Instagram stats to take a dip and she’s in the doldrums moaning about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ No amount of menopause vitamins will sort that out.
It’s not the algorithm Lyndzz it’s cos your content is SHITE and you’re a self-obsessed throbber

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Nothing to do with her sloppy ways, prerecorded and recycled clips, undeclared ads, dreadful recipes and meals and condescending tone....🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course it's the algorithm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Much as we all enjoy laughing at her tragic online antics, I think it's best if Lynz hangs up her instahun belt. (GUCCI, naturally.) She clearly doesn't enjoy it at all and her scattergun, money-grubbing content is screamingly low effort and unconvincing even to the thickest of her followers by now.

Perhaps there's a job going at Bewiched? Those tables don't wipe themselves you know :D Obv she wouldn't even consider it tho, way too much like hard work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not a bad life in a roomy home, ok deco is something else very plain, a fridge that must cost around 10k. A static caravan somewhere, an allotment, at least 3 holidays abroad plus mini weekends away plus theatre boxes to oneself, hotel stays lots of fizz, a personal trainer and not your average cars, travel 1st class around the Uk on trains. I do find the dinners somewhat basic and plain and looking at second properties I can see you feel down 🤔

Reactions: 12
Wonder if this ASA catching up with hinch as scared the tit out of her. The amount of undeclared ads this women does is on par with hinch. I really hope they catch up with this money grabbing witch.

Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if her bad mood is down to our friend Nigel from ASA?! Hinch has just been pulled over the coals for not declaring ADs ! We all know Lynsey is also guilty of this, so maybe she has had a warning?!

As anyone got her recent “newsletter?” If so, share the howlers please 😂

Reactions: 7
Well, it seems like there as been a falling out between her and Dazlin?! She no longer than follows her. It even supports the great tip that dazzlin did regarding plumping up didn't in your carpets even when the holy grail of the intsa huns worship (swan)
The thing with lynz is that she pretends to be friends with her peers, but it's all an act! So her followers will say how lovely she is! In reality she thinks she is at the top of the pile but she isn't

For all her preaching about being positive and judgemental, she is the worse of any woman I know
vile creature ! Her voice goes right through me, ive had to unfollow
All the frickin freebies does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she has been fed up with doing Instagram for awhile but she is too greedy to give up the money and freebies, not to mention she would have to find a "real" job. She would like all the benefits without any effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.