Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever you are doing to your face Lynz, it’s not working. You’ve aged yourself twenty years and look like a homeless old bag in that Mis match of todays outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That pink cardigan she's been wearing is hideous 🤢she needs to change her 'signature' colour ...pink doesn't not flatter her at all

Reactions: 6
She is so slapdash and sloppy. 10 what per hour?! If she had a real job she would have been sacked for incompetency by now.
and no noise. what, from a heated airer?

From yesterday.
Showing her washing blowing in the wind while the blinds are half closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s reposted this and corrected it, then posted something else with another duck up. She can’t get anything right. She’s a complete dipshit.
Her food is horrific first time around, don’t want to imagine a reheated version 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
3 pm and on the wine.

Reactions: 4
Oh god that vile pink hat again, just get rid of it on Frow it Fursday !!!

• Haha
Oh god that vile pink hat again, just get rid of it on Frow it Fursday !!!
I agree with you the pink hat is revolting 🤮she’s so fixated on that vile shade of pink why it’s horrible pink. Plenty of nicer pinks think a dusky rose pink would suit far better.

Don't forget now to put a glimpse of your hat label on, just so we know it's not your usual Primark hat 🙄, although some they sell are so much nicer, not to mention all the begging she done about a hat before and even got sent some nice ones and still it's that same hideous one.

I agree with you the pink hat is revolting 🤮she’s so fixated on that vile shade of pink why it’s horrible pink. Plenty of nicer pinks think a dusky rose pink would suit far better.
She just looks ridiculous wearing all this pink - I think she thinks it makes her look youthful and fun instead it ages her and makes her look like mutton instead of lamb!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She just looks ridiculous wearing all this pink - I think she thinks it makes her look youthful and fun instead it ages her and makes her look like mutton instead of lamb!
She has some deep rooted unresolved issues clearly. It’s not natural for a grown adult to play barbie dress up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.