Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice . .

Shes either monotone and dreary or hyper hyper . .. no in-between.

So so boring to watch
So so annoying to listen to.

---

Lakeland have sent her 1 of their heated "froze" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shocking! Why do these prominent and household brands work with someone who is so inept and arrogant?! Come on Lakeland there are plenty of other cleaning influencers they could use, who would bring the results they are looking for?!
I often wonder do these companies have someone checking the posts of the influencers they work with? I imagine they do and hopefully pull them up when when they see something rubbish like this.

Reactions: 6
I’m hoping she sends it to an old ppls home coz she certainly doesn’t bleeping need it the grabbing cow

Reactions: 8
I think Rib will sell that heated throw I’m sure I read once on another thread he regularly sells her gifted stuff on Facebook market place. On the other hand he’ll let her use it to save on the heating bill.

Reactions: 5
She can clearly afford to heat her house , posts what she has bought all the time and drinking wine all the time (which is fine but people that can’t turn heating on or putting food on the table can’t afford wine) so when she gets a heated blanket that she doesn’t need she could gift it to someone in real need disgusting woman

Reactions: 9
I think Rib will sell that heated throw I’m sure I read once on another thread he regularly sells her gifted stuff on Facebook market place. On the other hand he’ll let her use it to save on the heating bill.
Can you imagine her sitting in that pink(I think?) chair with her granny dress on and that blanket on her knees 😂😂😂 bleeping Wally she is

• Haha
Yes I too read somewhere that he puts stuff on there, anyone local can check the local selling pages?

Yes I too read somewhere that he puts stuff on there, anyone local can check the local selling pages?
She’s going to test and give us a review over the weekend she said. So it’ll probably be on sale afterwards or she’ll keep it as they are really good although the dreamland ones are much bigger. We gave several as Christmas presents.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think some of the cleaners on TikTok blow our Lynz and the rest of her tired grifting posse on Instagram out of the water, and brands are gonna catch on soon. People like clean & bright services (actual pro cleaners) and OTT freaks like Kaye Marie just go much harder on actual entertaining cleaning content - back on the gram it's just yet another boring old hun surface cleaning an already clean sink between ads and swipe ups.

Lynz is literally only good for a laugh thanks to her Hyacinth Bucket personality and these hilarious tribute FREDS on tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She looked so haggered in her stories she’s had her hair done tho but didn’t mention it lol. Could she throw those daffodils in that vase anymore harshly I’m surprised she didn’t break the stems!! Always makes me laugh when she does steaming videos. When she wafts it around the toilet IT WONT KILL BACTERIA you need close contact. Same with doing the floor you don’t go that fast you may aswell just get a cloff as it’s not killing the bacteria you need to go slower! I really don’t know how’s she’s winged her way to where she is being such a sloppy cleaner. There’s so many nicer friendlier and proper cleaning accounts out there she needs to get in her dirty bin!!

Reactions: 8
Oh it's hard to keep up with her antics, she's just so wild and crazy!
Jaysus she looks knackered there and the hair is monstrous , worst Lego haired look she’s had for a while . So……aye

Reactions: 3
I initially thought tonight's abomination looked like a maternity frock but she must be past childbearing age...then were onto alcohol free cocktails....all these instahuns having babies For freebies recently so aye if im honest wiff you

Reactions: 1
Loved the "I don't usually come on to stories in the afternoon" wonder why would that be 🤔,........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.