Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her insta should just literally be about cleaning tips if that’s what her expertise is. I think I started following her ages ago because of a cleaning thing I saw (obvs). Food, fashion and make up is not for her. She would be sooooo less annoying then and maybe her account would run better. I don’t want to see her posing in pictures etc. Just stick to your forte. If you were a dentist you wouldn’t start doing brain surgery for example 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
No piss light needed at the hotel Hinch is staying in, wow I bet she is watching all this, and screaming at rib that she is the best. Hinch is a nobody I was on OCC before she was even born. WHO IS SHE !!!! WHO EVEN IS SHEEEEEE ha I can just imagine her now lol this has made my night.

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She looks like some bitchy mad granny in every single one . That bikini one … was she giving rib the green light , must have been clean sheet Sunday the next day 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
If shes going to do these cleaning "gifts" why does she have to tell us all?
Its the same as the charity shop donations. . Just do it eh?

Shineyshine

VIP Member
That weird PT calling her a milf… 🤢 don’t care whether it’s in jest or not, serious red flag coming from him, he’s such a wrongun. His language around women is just so off, he’s vile.

• Sick

Opinionated

VIP Member
Blaming Instagram for her low engagement 😂 it’s because you’re fucking useless and a fuddy duddy who hates on other women

• Haha
  • Heart

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
What in the barbies gran filter is going on here ?
No ma quote so aye
She's "out out" with her sis in law . .
Cheap pink plonk a plenty, maybe even a few pink cocky t's?
In true Lynsey style, she'll STILL be up at silly o'clock, wiping tables at her coffee shop, shit filtering Rob,bringing shared brownies to the table while sporting piss holes in the snow eyes and rocking a barbie pink granny outfit . .
Happy Saturday Lynsey style 🤣

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Imagine he’d had condoms or other private stuff in there, those kids have no safe spaces at home 😫😫
She won’t learn- he’s already had to move schools due to horrific bullying, and now she’s parading his underwear all over social media. He must be the laughing stock at school.

• Sad
  • Wow

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Those jeans look horrific and why she insists on wearing those glasses I have no idea, they must have been gifted . She looks like Willy Wonka with a cock nose

• Haha
Reactions: 10