Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I can’t believe he has never been in a cockpit before, especially considering he is wanting to be pilot. As a child growing up, we didn’t have many holidays but each time we got to go to the cockpit and see the captains. He better work hard at school, there’s a lot to do to be a pilot.
I hope he’s got a better grasp of English and literacy than his mother, for a start…

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
What a braggy/beggin twat . .
"I can't believe how many scamp and dude dresses I have" as she tags them.

Eff off . . Not in the mood for cunts today 😒

Tamij

VIP Member
Is this instructor working for himself or does he have a boss at this gym she goes to?
The language he’s using is more than derogatory, it’s pure offensive. 😡

beaniebobble

Nadine baggott got banned from going on this morning for recommending a beauty product that she endorsed. Why can’t old lyns get the same treatment
---

I’ve just seen a clip of the steam off on this mornings face book page….lyns sure knows how to be embarrassing!!! Trying to talk loudly over Holly all because she’s not on camera, and saying ‘a formal dreeesssssssssaa’ then cackling in the background like some groupie!! Why is she soooo unlikable?? Even Holly and Phil hate her you can tell 😂😂
Sorry you're wrong she has good bounty with Phil and holly!

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
That husband of hers needs to tell her to fuck off or bin her for good, who does she think she is being waited on and then moaning she doesn’t like the cake he picked. I definitely get a feel of grandiosity about her, stupid cow!

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
If I’ve learned anything today it’s that it’s worth reporting to the ASA as they eventually listen. Lynsey needs to be careful, the amount of undeclared AD’s she posts!

Much as we all enjoy laughing at her tragic online antics, I think it's best if Lynz hangs up her instahun belt. (GUCCI, naturally.) She clearly doesn't enjoy it at all and her scattergun, money-grubbing content is screamingly low effort and unconvincing even to the thickest of her followers by now.

Perhaps there's a job going at Bewiched? Those tables don't wipe themselves you know :D Obv she wouldn't even consider it tho, way too much like hard work!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s been reading her threads again, weve been treated to her Bewitched coffee cup today and a tag to dazlin cleaning so back in your aine lanes vile trolls !!!!

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
I can picture her now. Pissed on Prosecco out of a glittery bottle, and slouched on her pink chair wiping her eyes wiv one of her cloffs, wrapped up in her frow rocking backwards and forwards.
If I’m ‘onset wiv you.

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Im wiv you all on this one hens, this holiday journee will no doubt be entertaining as she searches out filf and gets pissed every day on cheap plonk. Wonder if she will wear those sandals she had last time with her toes hanging out like a bag of monster munch

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
What a pair of absolute idiots I’m mortified just watching them …they are sooooo wacky

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s just leapt straight in to what is lately considered a bit of a trendy health issue by all these Huns. It doesn’t sound like she’s done the slightest bit of research in to what’s on offer and and even properly confirmed she is def in Peri menopause. She’s just a brain dead grifter and would sell her granny for a fiver