Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Meanwhile Lyns had half mast levver pants on , she needs a swift kick to the gash swanning about like Lady Muck in London

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So creepy sexual predator james is back pedalling with his MILF reference to Lego hair and recruited cock nose to dig him out, even Collins dictionary confirms its Mum I Would Like To Fuck, she is so fikk so aye
Doubling down but making himself look like even more of a gormless twat.

Clare

VIP Member
Moaning that a school trip who have already been a day delayed gets on her flight instead of her. Who does she think she is?!! Would be different story if it had been Jakey Wakey’s school trip delayed, wouldn’t it. They’re all grown up, surely they can hang around a few hours in an airport without moaning.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Oh dear lyns too many wines last night and can’t speak coherently? 😂
As for the trousers….THEY DO NOT SUIT YOU!
When will she learn 🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes advertising them . .
She knows NOTHING about fashion. .
They'll be in the next charity bag on frow it fursday 🙄

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Jesus Christ that gingham dress she’s going to look like an over sized school kid , absolutely hideous. Thank god for one small miracle though , it’s a good lenf . Totally thick idiot

• Haha
I think she has been fed up with doing Instagram for awhile but she is too greedy to give up the money and freebies, not to mention she would have to find a "real" job. She would like all the benefits without any effort.
I agree and I also think she thought her This Morning appearances would lead to a tv career (or at the very least a full time slot on This Morning) and its dawned on her it’s not going to happen and to finish her off, people are losing interest in her Instagram content too. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😏😏😏

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
What need is there for her to be going through that boys drawers, especially his underwear drawer at that! privacy invading old cow
Imagine he’d had condoms or other private stuff in there, those kids have no safe spaces at home 😫😫

• Sad

Opinionated

VIP Member
Ironing tutorial for a double bed set?
Does she think we're all imbeciles or something? . .
Its hardly rocket science is it?

But thanks Lynsey 🙄
And the fact that she ironed the top then missed a whole bit as she shoved too much over the edge!! She hasn’t a clue about anything she’s so slovenly and I think ppl are starting to notice. They don’t want an old narky granny telling them how to do the simple tasks there’s too many so called experts biting at her heels she’ll be long gone soon 🤞🏻

Holly1977

VIP Member
Why didn’t she sleep in? I’m sure they don’t HAVE to get up so early on a Saturday morning after flying back! She’s up earlier that me and I haven’t been anywhere 😂

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Tune in to TM . .
She's recommending people give up ironing . . Whats the betting this daft old begging grifter will STILL be ironing with a "cheesy movie" during her regimented Sunday??
---

What a total cringe fest her part on TM is . . She says absolutely nothing about any of the products.
1 of them was spitting and leaking water everywhere.
Shame on TM for using such a fucktard

Last edited:
  • Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Ah so this is the reason for all of the “perimenopause” chat today. Cocknose needed to grift a few aff links for gummies 🙄 seriously cocknose stop drinking so much nasty wine and eat your calories instead, half of those ‘symptoms’ will disappear
Noticed the other day she was showing some sweet bar and made a point of stating this one is 139 calories a bit more than the skinny whip ones, she really does have an issue with food and the calorie content.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think she even gets a shower after her pathetic efforts at the gym. Her hair is always the same and surely if you were taking all the make up off and getting showered the hair would end up different too?? That gym is all for show and nae debates