Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally is her most favourite word 😡

I wonder if she had had a blood test to check her hormone levels? As she said what her symptoms are. She had only talked I'm the past about being confused and forgetful?!

My money is on in nit working for her and she will be hoping for some expert to approach her with other therapies
Maybe she can have a consult with The Speakmans to help conjure up the menopause

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh don’t forget the brownie points for the fact she multitasked whilst waiting on the phone by crimping duck out of her hair!! What does she think other ppl do stare at their phone for half an hour?? She’s so bleeping fick
Multi taaaarrrrsked by destroying her perfect lego hair with a very questionable crimp
---
So she’s been given JUST patches which is estrogen that needs to be done along side utrogestion which is the progesterone side . Patches are supposedly widely available in all chemist’s I definitely know there was a shortage of the gel last year and Utrogestion was in short supply in some areas recently. We all know what probably coming next with her it’s not working this’ll be after a short time or she’ll say immediately WOW At how amazing she’s feeling. Whose thinking the same?
I’m wiv you 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Divs ( or her "manager" , Molly ) messaging her to ask which gummies she's taking . .
Why, if she's already said they dont work? 🤔

This is how dim her and her followers are . .

Ah so this is the reason for all of the “perimenopause” chat today. Cocknose needed to grift a few aff links for gummies 🙄 seriously cocknose stop drinking so much nasty wine and eat your calories instead, half of those ‘symptoms’ will disappear
Noticed the other day she was showing some sweet bar and made a point of stating this one is 139 calories a bit more than the skinny whip ones, she really does have an issue with food and the calorie content.

Reactions: 10
Noticed the other day she was showing some sweet bar and made a point of stating this one is 139 calories a bit more than the skinny whip ones, she really does have an issue with food and the calorie content.
She doesn’t have a problem with the calories in wine and shovelling cream eggs in her mouth!!! That’s why she’s so careful with what she eats in the day so she can polish off a bottle of cheap plonk every night!!

• Haha
What l don’t understand is that she has been banging on to the doctor about this and when they give her HRT she says not sure it’s the right way to go , l am sorry what other way did she want or think that the doctor would give her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What l don’t understand is that she has been banging on to the doctor about this and when they give her HRT she says not sure it’s the right way to go , l am sorry what other way did she want or think that the doctor would give her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know - I certainly wouldn’t be putting hormones into my body unless I was 100% certain:
1) it’s the perimenopause for a start, because she doesn’t even seem sure about that; and
2) it’s the right way forward for me personally and it’s what I want to do. She’s saying she’s not sure it’s the way to go 🤦‍♀️

Does she realise how serious hormone therapy is?

Reactions: 3
Jumping on the menopause trend atm, without actually giving it serious consideration.

Reactions: 6
Jumping on the menopause trend atm, without actually giving it serious consideration.
Literally her clutching at anything to stay semi-relevant so no wonder she’s jumping on that bandwagon!

cleaning ‘hacks’ - boring
Fashion/clothes - boring and shite
Lifestyle content - doesn’t have anything to add/ same old tit each week
Food - absolutely rotten/ she can’t cook

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just leapt straight in to what is lately considered a bit of a trendy health issue by all these Huns. It doesn’t sound like she’s done the slightest bit of research in to what’s on offer and and even properly confirmed she is def in Peri menopause. She’s just a brain dead grifter and would sell her granny for a fiver

Reactions: 10
I’m perimenopausal and I can’t even begin with this woman. I’ve been having a horrendous time of it recently, and I can’t make a choice on HRT - I just can’t decide what I should do. I read so much conflicting advice that I am completely confused, but I know one thing. I’m not going to just jump into hormone therapy without being completely sure about it and making sure I’ve come to the right choice with the information I have, and a conversation with my doctor.
I had years of messing around with hormones while I was on the pill, so I'm reluctant to be gung-ho about this despite the good reports I see coming from other women.

• Heart
I’m perimenopausal and I can’t even begin with this woman. I’ve been having a horrendous time of it recently, and I can’t make a choice on HRT - I just can’t decide what I should do. I read so much conflicting advice that I am completely confused, but I know one thing. I’m not going to just jump into hormone therapy without being completely sure about it and making sure I’ve come to the right choice with the information I have, and a conversation with my doctor.
I had years of messing around with hormones while I was on the pill, so I'm reluctant to be gung-ho about this despite the good reports I see coming from other women.
I suffered throughout my teenage years from very heavy periods and I would only go about two weeks clear in between. My periods blighted my early years massively. In my mid twenties I struggled to conceive and was diagnosed with endometriosis. I had many hormone treatments and all sorts of procedures to try and get me to have a long desired for baby. I had fertility treatment in my early thirties (more hormones) and successfully conceived after the third and final try before other procedures were to be used?! I was then told not to wait around before trying again! This took a further 3 years and more fertility treatment and then my daughter was born. This birth was horrific and resulted in damage being done to my cervix. The year later I underwent an hysterectomy. The gynaecologist was a professor and in his advanced years. He wasn’t far off retirement. He came to visit me the day after the op and said, when the time comes please consider hrt, it’s a miracle worker and by the time you will need it. Much more research and safety aspects to it will be thoroughly investigated. This stuck with me! Fast forward to fifteen years later. I went on hrt. I have never looked back and that was 12 years ago. I undergo thorough checks every year and I can honestly say hand on heart, I have never felt better. I will be distraught if I have to ever come off.

Sorry for the essay. I just wanted you to hear my story and to wish you well in your choices x

• Heart
Most of the big companies send out emails to give those of us whose Mums are no longer with us the chance to opt out of Mothers day promotional emails.
I notice Lynsey is doing ad after ad promoting "ideal mothers day gifts" . ..
She'll do anything for a few pennies, grabby cow.

I do hope someone points out how insensitive her posts can be . ..
She'll probably follow it up with some bitchy backhand comments 🙄

Reactions: 8
Most of the big companies send out emails to give those of us whose Mums are no longer with us the chance to opt out of Mothers day promotional emails.
I notice Lynsey is doing ad after ad promoting "ideal mothers day gifts" . ..
She'll do anything for a few pennies, grabby cow.

I do hope someone points out how insensitive her posts can be . ..
She'll probably follow it up with some bitchy backhand comments 🙄
Yeah that’s what l thought , that post can be highly triggering but all for a penny or two !

Reactions: 3
I know she looks like she’s in her 50s but isn’t she only 42. I know that people can start perimenopause early but I think it’s quite uncommon in early 40s, more mid 40s onwards, I would say she’s grasping at straws here as it’s a current “trendy” bandwagon 🤢 My heart goes out to anyone truly struggling with it, none of us know how we’ll deal with it, hope you can all get support you need.

Reactions: 7
I know she looks like she’s in her 50s but isn’t she only 42. I know that people can start perimenopause early but I think it’s quite uncommon in early 40s, more mid 40s onwards, I would say she’s grasping at straws here as it’s a current “trendy” bandwagon 🤢 My heart goes out to anyone truly struggling with it, none of us know how we’ll deal with it, hope you can all get support you need.
I agree with these points 100%.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.