Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what she was on about but here you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha. It isn’t me! She blocked me a couple of weeks ago, when I started following the Welsh cleaning lady 😂. Women supporting other women … oh the irony. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Update the dictionary guys
Working = looking at your own book on Amazon.
Probably sat reporting all the negative reviews

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do you need to say? I assume this isn’t allowed?
Something along the lines of I thought that presenters weren’t allowed to advertise their affiliated products so how can lyns qoc tell us how good scrub daddy is when she’s making money out of it that’s against your advertising standards and not fair. She does this regularly with products she recommends on your programme but gets payment from them so it’s not unbiased’ something like that but I’m sure someone can write that more eloquently 😂
Sorry but she's bought her own book 5 times? Surely she gets free copies? 😂
she will have bought them under 5 different aliases so she can post good reviews 😂😂

Reactions: 4
We just know this overflowed as soon as the video cut off 😂 the bottle is full but look now much is still left in the funnel
She’s so clumsy it’s unreal. she can’t even fill a bottle with a funnel properly. She must be a laughing stock in her so called friends cleaning chat WhatsApp 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Despite us tattle bastards advising against her nora batty leggings she is too fikk to take as constructive criticism so aye sausage legs strikes again
And black socks with white trainers ! She wouldn’t know style or fashion if it slapped her over her filler jowls with a wet kipper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blaming Instagram for her low engagement 😂 it’s because you’re bleeping useless and a fuddy duddy who hates on other women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Blaming Instagram for her low engagement 😂 it’s because you’re bleeping useless and a fuddy duddy who hates on other women
And she's getting her clock cleaned by a bunch of new cleaning accounts that are less grabby and greedy, mainly on TikTok. I keep going on about this but it's really a trend that's gonna put paid to Lynz's tired old instahun persona, mark my words!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.