Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So showing the airfryer again without it marked AD🤔 and did anyone notice how smeary the screen was on it?
Did she not say one time she never uses bleach??but as it's gifted sure it doesn't matter 🙄.

So showing the airfryer again without it marked AD🤔 and did anyone notice how smeary the screen was on it?
Did she not say one time she never uses bleach??but as it's gifted sure it doesn't matter 🙄.
I remember her on that tv programme using bleach to clean her baubles 😂

Reactions: 1
Those sausage rolls so slap dash...the sausage rolling the token bit of apple. I can't cope!
---
Can you complain to asa? If so does anyone know how you do it? she's always at it, it really annoys me all their links and swipe ups etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Those sausage rolls so slap dash...the sausage rolling the token bit of apple. I can't cope!
---

Can you complain to asa? If so does anyone know how you do it? she's always at it, it really annoys me all their links and swipe ups etc
Notice how she mentioned using the liners this time after her daughter didn’t when she made the ‘croissants’ and I pointed it out on here 😂😂 👋🏻 hi lyns those sausage rolls looked minging

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Yes it can be reported via the asa website, just make you have a screenshot or if on stories you need a video clip including the audio.

Reactions: 1
C856BBD6-9B9C-4BE6-BD31-3FC1D028414E.jpeg

And that barnet has just been done ! I know foils don’t get right into the root but the massive roots and she deffo doesn’t have root fade going on ! And said before it’s 50 shades of blonde , Lyndsey maybes tell your hairdresser it’s called a toner !!

Reactions: 7
Lynsey has surely gotta be the most mid fifties looking 40 something 🤔🤣
The hair, the make up, the lack of fashion sense, wearing bright white trainers with EVERYTHING 😏
She desperately needs some sort of makeover ...ASAP🤭

Reactions: 7
Lynsey has surely gotta be the most mid fifties looking 40 something 🤔🤣
The hair, the make up, the lack of fashion sense, wearing bright white trainers with EVERYTHING 😏
She desperately needs some sort of makeover ...ASAP🤭
I’m sure she must wear pop socks or American tan tights with those trainer/skirt combos 😂😂 because she certainly acts like an elderly granny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooh American tan tights. There’s a flash back. 😬. It certainly fits in with her fashion sense … such as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Strikes in her area were definitely yesterday.i have children at the same school.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.