Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a style and colour analysis so she knows what suits her. I can’t believe how many new items of clothes she has all the time. Very wasteful and no wonder she needs to have so many clear outs.

Reactions: 5
She needs to get a style and colour analysis so she knows what suits her. I can’t believe how many new items of clothes she has all the time. Very wasteful and no wonder she needs to have so many clear outs.
I did that 12 years ago, some of the best money I ever spent 😊 even if she did it she wouldn’t take note because she wouldn’t want to pay for her tit clothes & stuff wouldn’t be gifted in her colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Getting creative and putting fairy lights in a "PRIME" bottle . . WTAF is this melt talking about?

Wine or Gin bottles . . Maybe.
Plastic prime bottles put it in the bin and get in it yourself for even suggesting such rubbish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s called her doctors again seen the awful news about that lady and she’s going back to the menopause yet again

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wtf is she on this morning? Making up she’s ditzy so needs to see a doctor? She needs to lay off the cheap plonk silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Rib has reclaimed his balls and is bleeping sick of living with cock nose so she’s blaming her vile behavior and personality on the menopause. She needs Rib wiv her when she goes for her appointment after she got frew after 34 minutes not that she was counting or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Rib has reclaimed his balls and is bleeping sick of living with cock nose so she’s blaming her vile behavior and personality on the menopause. She needs Rib wiv her when she goes for her appointment after she got frew after 34 minutes not that she was counting or anything
Oh don’t forget the brownie points for the fact she multitasked whilst waiting on the phone by crimping duck out of her hair!! What does she think other ppl do stare at their phone for half an hour?? She’s so bleeping fick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmm, she wasn’t going to be happy until she came away with HRT. I just think she knew what she had to say to the doctor to get it. I’m convinced her symptoms are largely down to her excessive alcohol consumption. I wonder whether this was explored with the doctor before going down the perimenopause route? I can’t see her being honest with the doctor about her drinking.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is she on this morning? Making up she’s ditzy so needs to see a doctor? She needs to lay off the cheap plonk silly witch
She’s claiming to be menopausal again think she has been reading about that poor lady that’s been missing since January. Clearly she’s after engagement with people. If she’s truly in that position just go private read the direct message that my friend sent you giving you the information about one in Nottingham it’s a 10 minute walk from the train station if she’s not wanting to drive.

Hmm, she wasn’t going to be happy until she came away with HRT. I just think she knew what she had to say to the doctor to get it. I’m convinced her symptoms are largely down to her excessive alcohol consumption. I wonder whether this was explored with the doctor before going down the perimenopause route? I can’t see her being honest with the doctor about her drinking.
Exactly right she was determined to get it, I thought doctors had to do blood tests to detemine whether or not you were actually in peri menopause and before they prescribed HRT? (just googled and apparently they don't if 45 or over and if under some may request a blood test to rule out other conditions) maybe they have done and she just hasn't mentioned it. I'm in peri menopause and have had a few symptoms but nothing I can't cope with and I also don't drink alcohol so maybe that helps me.

Literally, literally, literally. Jeez, Lyns get a thesaurus.

• Haha
So she’s been given JUST patches which is estrogen that needs to be done along side utrogestion which is the progesterone side . Patches are supposedly widely available in all chemist’s I definitely know there was a shortage of the gel last year and Utrogestion was in short supply in some areas recently. We all know what probably coming next with her it’s not working this’ll be after a short time or she’ll say immediately WOW At how amazing she’s feeling. Whose thinking the same?

Reactions: 6
So she’s been given JUST patches which is estrogen that needs to be done along side utrogestion which is the progesterone side . Patches are supposedly widely available in all chemist’s I definitely know there was a shortage of the gel last year and Utrogestion was in short supply in some areas recently. We all know what probably coming next with her it’s not working this’ll be after a short time or she’ll say immediately WOW At how amazing she’s feeling. Whose thinking the same?
I’m on the patches and they contain both.

Reactions: 3
Literally is her most favourite word 😡

I wonder if she had had a blood test to check her hormone levels? As she said what her symptoms are. She had only talked I'm the past about being confused and forgetful?!

My money is on in nit working for her and she will be hoping for some expert to approach her with other therapies

There’s so many different types, so unless she clarifies what she’s been given then there’s no way of knowing. She was wanging on though about the shortage, so I’m guessing they’ve given her whichever are the most readily available in her area.

I’m on the patches and they contain both.
I’m literally just going off what my older friends say there’s so many different combinations available. No two people are the same what works for one person may not work for another. My friend that actually messaged Cocknose has had quite a few different types of HRT on her journey for her it’s been a very long process to find what suits her needs.
Cocknose has only really said she’s got anxiety and a bit dizzy. Never mentioned lack of sleep or no motivation, hot flushes, lack of sleep or anything else. Just puzzles me and we are all unique in our hormones

I’m literally just going off what my older friends say there’s so many different combinations available. No two people are the same what works for one person may not work for another. My friend that actually messaged Cocknose has had quite a few different types of HRT on her journey for her it’s been a very long process to find what suits her needs.
Cocknose has only really said she’s got anxiety and a bit dizzy. Never mentioned lack of sleep or no motivation, hot flushes, lack of sleep or anything else. Just puzzles me and we are all unique in our hormones
Yes so many combinations but my point was that 1 patch has oestrogen and progesterone in it and you change it twice a week. Ive only been on it a couple of months so not sure if its doing much yet except my periods started again😞

There’s that many features on programmes atm she wants to get in on the action like she did with the speakmans and her ‘bird phobia’ or whatever it was. She’ll be desperate for someone to ‘help’ her for a swipe up opportunity she knows her cleaning isn’t getting her anywhere

I had to have an emergency hysterectomy when my daughter was born. Still have my ovaries. The consultant said to me that I will go through the menopause early as a consequence. He advised as soon as I do to go on hrt. I first had symptoms at the age of 44. Blood test couldn't be done as I had no cycle to judge of where I would be on it.
On elleste solo because of the hysterectomy. My symptoms were itchy skin, chronic insomnia, brain fog, tropical moments that you couldn't believe. I'd be wet through from head to toe. Then an overwhelming fear of dread! But strangely I become more vocal I'm saying what I thought. Hrt has been a godsend and I wouldn't entertain any alternative for me medical science is wonderful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.