Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine a job where you chucked water over your car seat, just so you could film it on your phone and scrounge a few pennies by posting a swipe up for a cleaning vinegar brand :rolleyes: what a sad little life Jane!

I need to bulk order some Jocker Woods vinegar out of solidarity, cos you KNOW she went on the beg with them and they said NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just imagine a job where you chucked water over your car seat, just so you could film it on your phone and scrounge a few pennies by posting a swipe up for a cleaning vinegar brand :rolleyes: what a sad little life Jane!

I need to bulk order some Jocker Woods vinegar out of solidarity, cos you KNOW she went on the beg with them and they said NO!
Fancy having a lovely car such as a Range Rover and being so sloppy with it that you’d leave stuff lying around that the seats get marked. I’m actually surprised she doesn’t have a better model that has leather seats.
You’d think she’d take better care of it. It’s probably on a lease agreement, so you’d think she’d be extra careful.

Reactions: 7
Fancy having a lovely car such as a Range Rover and being so sloppy with it that you’d leave stuff lying around that the seats get marked. I’m actually surprised she doesn’t have a better model that has leather seats.
You’d think she’d take better care of it. It’s probably on a lease agreement, so you’d think she’d be extra careful.
Exactly and who leave their water bottle lying all weekend in the car, surely you bring it back in to the house to wash the bottle?

Reactions: 3
She’s a basic witch. Just because she’s got a RR she thinks she’s the bollocks, even if it’s bottom of the range

Reactions: 2
She’s such a liar saying that she doesn’t use her car at the weekends. We literally saw her driving out and about on Saturday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s save the earth lyns by using a disposable loo brush!!!! Ffs you harp on about that silicone one you’ve stuck to the wall and now you’re being paid to promote a new one? So fickle you are but all about the pound signs 💰

Reactions: 9
Didnt she buy recently 1 of those spongey hair things to curl your hair without any heat?
Ive not seen any feedback on it yet . .
I was looking forward to having a laugh, maybe she's already got rid of it on frow it fursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didnt she buy recently 1 of those spongey hair things to curl your hair without any heat?
Ive not seen any feedback on it yet . .
I was looking forward to having a laugh, maybe she's already got rid of it on frow it fursday?
Yea I was thinking that too. Maybe if she had a link she only posted it for the money making aspect. The way shes so useless at using hair appliances there’s no way she did that and looked ok in the morning. If I was her daughter I’d have filmed it and put it on my insta for a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This woman isn’t for real 😡 read this comment and her bitchy reply, then look at her next story… duck off Lynsey you absolute liar and snake.
Anything for the money the grabbing cow!!!! How long can she keep this up before ppl start seeing her for the grifter she is! And most of all she’s a nasty witch with it!

Reactions: 4
I know you shouldn’t knock anyone donating but as if she picked up the £1.70 bag of shopping, she could easily afford more!!

Reactions: 6
This woman isn’t for real 😡 read this comment and her bitchy reply, then look at her next story… duck off Lynsey you absolute liar and snake.
I’ve just taken a peek at that such a sarcastic replies to many that have posted about it. No need for it whatsoever. Would sell her children if it made her a money.

Reactions: 5
I know you shouldn’t knock anyone donating but as if she picked up the £1.70 bag of shopping, she could easily afford more!!
Exactly that . .
And yet again, like her video of her dropping off at the charity shop . .
Just do it ffs, we couldn't dislike you anymore if we tried hun, a measly £1.76 donation isn't earning brownie points if I'm honest wiff you 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yawn someone has worked out how to get cash out of M&S links !
Just had to share , just share it then don’t put the link in and con money out people

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.