Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s zoomed past my house twice this morning, clearly well above the speed limit!
She also said that Molly won’t go on dual carriageways because Lynsey’s phobia is affecting her too, but unless Molly goes well far out of her way to get to work, you have to go on them! Unless Lyns drives her to work instead!
There’s nothing but parkways in Peterborough! She can’t avoid them!

Reactions: 1
That bloody pink coat she’s never got off her back, it’s horrible. Also sporting the fugly Gucci bag tonight - just in case anyone doesn’t know she’s a welfy influencer 🤢

Reactions: 3
Is the queen of clean bubble about to burst so she can’t afford the rangey so this whole story is fabricated as the excuse to downsize? And duck off is that dust behind her tv a month old!! That’s prob a years worth and it’s so easy to move aswell bleeping dirty mare when’s she going to get found out for being a fraud??? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day, another sickly pink teenagers gym outfit…. She’ll be referring to herself as a hot milf soon I’m certain of it , talk about mid life crisis if I’m honest wiv you
I don’t care how good she thinks she looks, she has a terrible diet of wine, skinny whips and child-size portions of disgusting soup and it shows on her face. With all that sun damage too she’s going to be a classic example of a 1661.

Reactions: 4
That photo of her and her pals , all look like they’ve necked some cheap pink plonk, rough as a badgers arse the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s zoomed past my house twice this morning, clearly well above the speed limit!
She also said that Molly won’t go on dual carriageways because Lynsey’s phobia is affecting her too, but unless Molly goes well far out of her way to get to work, you have to go on them! Unless Lyns drives her to work instead!
perhaps Rob should take molly out and give her the confidence she needs to drive on the dual carriageways and not rely on her mother cut the apron strings Lynsey your too controlling

Reactions: 9
Haha just seen her tik tok putting wine bottles in Xmas socks crafty way to hide the alcohol Lynsey so you don’t get caught out having a secret drink 🤭

• Haha
How is it obvious the garnier one is 5.99?
I have never paid 5.99 for that ! Shop around Lego hair and the shame eh buying from primark ‘haven’t been in for ages’ l am to good for the primark !

is she trying to help the masses now , cheap cleaning products, primark , boots own brand. All the while Scamp and dude , Gucci and Range Rover give us peace !

I think someone is having a bit of a sulk today … maybe a few people have messaged her about her haphazard ways?! Also correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she’s been on TM since August? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I think someone is having a bit of a sulk today … maybe a few people have messaged her about her haphazard ways?! Also correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she’s been on TM since August? 🤔
now that would be funny if she hasn’t and how do we know if the devil dog has had a bridge moment. What about the bedsheets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That Roast dinner 😫
Standard levvery beef and a green bean each as always , why not go wild Lynz and shove a piece of cauliflower each on the plate, seen as you and your family are sooooo wacky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.