Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so wants mr fit to rattle her cage it’s cringeworthy. Why is she like a little girl around men she really does think everyone fancies her when in fact she acts like a granny. And please stop with the crop tops you look like a fool but no one will tell you

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Another day, another sickly pink teenagers gym outfit…. She’ll be referring to herself as a hot milf soon I’m certain of it , talk about mid life crisis if I’m honest wiv you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her driving anxiety is “taking away her freedom”?? Huh? Lyns we always see you zooming around Peterborough, she’s always speeding past our house!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she needs some random stranger on the internet to tell her this driving anxiety will go away wtf? and someone told her to take antidepressants?? If you have a genuine anxiety issue speak to your doctor and menopausal or not if the doctor isn't interested see a different one.

Reactions: 5
So she needs some random stranger on the internet to tell her this driving anxiety will go away wtf? and someone told her to take antidepressants?? If you have a genuine anxiety issue speak to your doctor and menopausal or not if the doctor isn't interested see a different one.
Talking therapy is the only thing that will help with driving anxiety. Taking pills won’t achieve anything long term, and with the amount of alcohol she knocks back, would actually be dangerous. She’s a ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 2
They’re not even “not interested” as they told her to come back in January!

Reactions: 1
Talking therapy is the only thing that will help with driving anxiety. Taking pills won’t achieve anything long term, and with the amount of alcohol she knocks back, would actually be dangerous. She’s a ridiculous woman.
She really is, I think if she has a genuine anxiety issue then you would seek help but what she didn't bank on was the doctor most likely asking about her lifestyle and I don't think she would be wanting to admit the amount she drinks, I think she thought I will go and say it's menopause and they will give me some pills and that will be it, not to mention jumping on the menopause bandwagon that some of these loons think it's the in thing to have.

If you're "Literally falling apart" when you're driving (I think you mean figuratively there Lynsey) then you're clearly not safe to be on the roads because you're a danger to others and shouldn't be driving.

Reactions: 13
She’s zoomed past my house twice this morning, clearly well above the speed limit!
She also said that Molly won’t go on dual carriageways because Lynsey’s phobia is affecting her too, but unless Molly goes well far out of her way to get to work, you have to go on them! Unless Lyns drives her to work instead!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Probably haggling for a session with those awful speakman's and a slot on this morning with it! Those rambles are ridiculous about the anxiety - how would the menopause only cause one specific anxiety about driving?! Had to get in a boast about her large car too! God I dislike her!

I clean behind the TV in my bedroom twice a week when I am hoovering and cleaning the room, she has the cheek to waffle on about cleaning and what products etc to use and my word the dust on that TV and unit 😯

Reactions: 3
Monthly my arse !!!! You are a bone idle, dirty witch Mrs OCD I clean 24/7 lies……. You surface clean you clean, already clean stuff this women needs to duck off with her grabbing begging ways. She ain’t no cleaner she is no better than a street begger. What’s she after a free car like ribs that drives it’s self. (Sorry I Carnt think of the name ) lol. This women has no shame what’s so ever.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Monthly my arse !!!! You are a bone idle, dirty witch Mrs OCD I clean 24/7 lies……. You surface clean you clean, already clean stuff this women needs to duck off with her grabbing begging ways. She ain’t no cleaner she is no better than a street begger. What’s she after a free car like ribs that drives it’s self. (Sorry I Carnt think of the name ) lol. This women has no shame what’s so ever.
And the caption "places people forget to clean" no Lynsey for those of us that clean properly we don't forget.

Reactions: 5
She purposely didn't mention her big car make.

Reactions: 2
"I don't need counselling I know what's wrong with me" she's so thick, the counselling is there to give to coping strategies and learn to deal with it. It's never going to go on its own, doesn't matter what size car you've got.

What car has she got?
I think it’s a Range Rover. She wasn’t half showing off when she got it. It’s ludicrous someone like her having a vehicle like that when she doesn’t go anywhere to warrant it. No wonder she shits herself every time she gets behind the wheel.

I can see a Jaguar sign 😲😲 No wonder she’s got driving anxiety, I’d be bloody terrified driving one of them. Maybe she needs to get herself a wee Polo to run around in, smaller engine, easier to park, no worries if she has a little prang 🙄🙄

She’s zoomed past my house twice this morning, clearly well above the speed limit!
She also said that Molly won’t go on dual carriageways because Lynsey’s phobia is affecting her too, but unless Molly goes well far out of her way to get to work, you have to go on them! Unless Lyns drives her to work instead!
OMG @f1fangirl it was you who spilled the tea about our Lynz effing and blinding on her driveway wasn't it! Keep on pouring it pls, I'm jealous you have such a reliable source of local comedy antics :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.