Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s just my eyes, but it does look shorter and more straight across to me.
She did do a poll, shall I grow my fringe or keep snipping at it?
She'll ALWAYS do as she pleases, it's just for the engagement. . A bit like the questions this morning, followed by "Are you wiff me?"

Seriously over snipped there Lynsey . .
She's gone for the hat trick,
Matching square fringe, nails and mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t know how old her mother is… “I fink she’s 63 or 64 now” 😂 Okaaaay.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think the washing up liquid trick on the window works?
It'll work a couple of days then you'll have to do it again. I remember learning this trick to keep my glasses steam-free when wearing a face mask during covid times but you had to keep reapplying the washing up liquid every other day for it to work 🙄

• Heart
It'll work a couple of days then you'll have to do it again. I remember learning this trick to keep my glasses steam-free when wearing a face mask during covid times but you had to keep reapplying the washing up liquid every other day for it to work 🙄
But surely you don’t leave it all smeared like half a job Lynsey did?

Reactions: 2
Oh shame ☹ our condensation is out of control this year, perhaps due to having heating on less.

Oh shame ☹ our condensation is out of control this year, perhaps due to having heating on less.
Try a small bowl of salt on your window ledge I’ve seen it on another cleaning account (a nice one unlike lyns) lyns wouldn't know as she lives in a new house and doesn’t get that problem…..bleeping stuck up witch

• Heart
She's such a lying biatch!! Her mother didn't give her that washing up liquid for condensation hack, she stole it from the legendary Nancy on Instagram. If she honestly got the tip from her mother then she'd have shared it years ago when she first started because she would surely have seen her mother do it whilst growing up. You know, what with her OCD and all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.