Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monthly door vacuum ...is that even a thing ...I have never vacuumed ma doors so aye think your making things up lego hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So where is her pink hoover to do her sofa clean? Oh silly me, forgot it's a load of rubbish and doesn't do a proper clean and not worth buying.
No clip of ribs face carrying the tray today??? only setting it down.

Reactions: 5
So where is her pink hoover to do her sofa clean? Oh silly me, forgot it's a load of rubbish and doesn't do a proper clean and not worth buying.
The pink hoover has been kidnapped by the real queen of clean Kim W.👸🤣 Seriously who will be talking about Linds the stupid bint in 5 years time? Kim ,however!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Snoppy jumper anyone?

Im struggling to work out her typo here if I'm honest wiff you. .
Sloppy?
Snoopy?

Fidiot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really can't stand that I'm just walking the dog and the coffee time. Plus another revolting looking meagre lunch. Stew insufferable!

Reactions: 7
No just a quick zoom in to Ribs crotch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Obviously doesn’t clean each time it’s used otherwise wouldn’t need that product, would just need to dip in the ash with damp paper… shouldn’t be that much of an effort to clean.
Queen of Clean strikes again!
It's cool, she can restore her cleaning cred by posting yet another video of her cleaning an already clean sink :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That fire 😳
Obviously doesn’t clean each time it’s used otherwise wouldn’t need that product, would just need to dip in the ash with damp paper… shouldn’t be that much of an effort to clean.
Queen of Clean strikes again!
I don’t ever recall her having a log burner installed in the renovation of pepto place this is definitely not her fire she’s found that somewhere online. In her living room she’s got that media wall and grey corner sofa. She’d be showing us that every evening or so like her mate Dazzling does.

Reactions: 5
I don’t ever recall her having a log burner installed in the renovation of pepto place this is definitely not her fire she’s found that somewhere online. In her living room she’s got that media wall and grey corner sofa. She’d be showing us that every evening or so like her mate Dazzling does.
Remember she was moaning about the underfloor heating not working so well, and then they couldn’t reinstall the radiators because the pipe work had been butchered? Maybe they had the burner put in to heat up the room then?

She’s never mentioned it though, and certainly didn’t have it done as part of the renovation because you’re right, she’d have shown it before now.

Reactions: 4
Remember she was moaning about the underfloor heating not working so well, and then they couldn’t reinstall the radiators because the pipe work had been butchered? Maybe they had the burner put in to heat up the room then?

She’s never mentioned it though, and certainly didn’t have it done as part of the renovation because you’re right, she’d have shown it before now.
No chance she’d of made a big song and dance about it 😉plus many of these log burner installation companies have huge waiting lists this year due to the fuel costs. Someone I know had hers done the other week and they told her the wait time now is spring.She’s not got a chimney flue for starters it’s definitely not her house look at the furniture behind the fire in the pictures

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.