Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a piss taker . Lynz hen we all know that horrific blowas is going to get folded back up and sent back , as soon as you’ve aff linked it to rinse your followers . We never see you in the same thing twice unless is that shite scam and do . duck off and get them socks paired up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disordered eating sized portions for the fam again tonight 🙈🙈 Those portions are about what I’d feed my 5 year old 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Did anyone understand that Christmas wishes TikTok she posted on insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she be promoting cheap cleaning products without even testing them beforehand?
Im sorry, but certain things don't work in the cheaper brands and washing up liquid is 1 of them!!
She's so desperate for a "gig" with 1 of these companies she'll stop at nothing to get there.
Fake Fake Fake

Reactions: 4
How can she be promoting cheap cleaning products without even testing them beforehand?
Im sorry, but certain things don't work in the cheaper brands and washing up liquid is 1 of them!!
She's so desperate for a "gig" with 1 of these companies she'll stop at nothing to get there.
Fake Fake Fake
Couldn’t agree more.

She’s just thrown that reel together, the wording is so poor on the caption - “basics to keep your home clean and laundry products.” our laundry products what??? And what does she mean by price at the end of the reel keep watching?

The voice over is sloppy too. For the dishwasher tablets she says “you get £3 for 30 or the ultimate £3.25 for just 20”. Firstly, that’s not good English, and secondly it sounds as though she’s criticising the prices and saying they’re expensive.

And that’s just in the first ten seconds or so.

As usual, her content is a load of tit. She’s in such a hurry to get it out there she can’t be arsed to do it properly. Except, it’s her chosen bleeping JOB…

Sainsbury’s must be pissing themselves at this idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more.

She’s just thrown that reel together, the wording is so poor on the caption - “basics to keep your home clean and laundry products.” our laundry products what??? And what does she mean by price at the end of the reel keep watching?

The voice over is sloppy too. For the dishwasher tablets she says “you get £3 for 30 or the ultimate £3.25 for just 20”. Firstly, that’s not good English, and secondly it sounds as though she’s criticising the prices and saying they’re expensive.

And that’s just in the first ten seconds or so.

As usual, her content is a load of tit. She’s in such a hurry to get it out there she can’t be arsed to do it properly. Except, it’s her chosen bleeping JOB…

Sainsbury’s must be pissing themselves at this idiot.
Totally agree, if you are going to do a product promotion get the details and facts right beforehand, do your research for the prices etc so that you actually know what you are talking about. Any loon can go in and do a video of the shelves. Does she think she is doing us all a favour? and what about all the products in the crappy cupboard you are sent to try and then promote? honestly her account is all over the place.

Reactions: 3
Ironic she's trying to set herself up as a toilet inspector... I feel like a toilet inspector whenever I scroll through her stories as a whole if I'm honest wif you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.