Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chance she’d of made a big song and dance about it 😉plus many of these log burner installation companies have huge waiting lists this year due to the fuel costs. Someone I know had hers done the other week and they told her the wait time now is spring.She’s not got a chimney flue for starters it’s definitely not her house look at the furniture behind the fire in the pictures
"We WAS dipping". You WERE dipping, you illiterate moron.
Her grammar is absolutely horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Three huge bags dropped off at a charity shop clearing out before Christmas to make way for all the other stuff she’s receiving.

Reactions: 5
Three huge bags dropped off at a charity shop clearing out before Christmas to make way for all the other stuff she’s receiving.
They must keep buying or be receiving so much stuff to have to go the charity shop so often. So wasteful.

Reactions: 4
Just fuckin drop it off at the charity shop woman . . No need for video evidence!!
Even a photo would suffice if she felt the need to evidence it. Not make some poor sap film her traipsing across the street 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Even a photo would suffice if she felt the need to evidence it. Not make some poor sap film her traipsing across the street 🤦🏽‍♀️
That's what I find odd, unless it's her daughter who on earth does she get to record her doing all these videos?

Reactions: 3
Lots to discuss ….

The gym pictures em aye ok Arnold ! And l think you are past the age for that attire

Those boots they are as long as she is tall and all that pleather 🤢🤢 that is a sweaty situation 😷

water is required on the train , why is that cause you love the booze and you are sitting with the commuters pished ? Oh and yyyaaawwwwnnnn if it’s first class

and hinting for a link up with Gym Shark yip probs about 20 years to late for that Lego dome

I thank you and goodnight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t looked at her insta in ages as found her voice irritating. Anyway I was walking through London today and I hear that irritating voice moaning about someone’s glass cleaner being rubbish… she sounded so miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t looked at her insta in ages as found her voice irritating. Anyway I was walking through London today and I hear that irritating voice moaning about someone’s glass cleaner being rubbish… she sounded so miserable
Hahaha she’s still banging on about that glass cleaner 🤣 That really pissed her off didn’t it. Gawd she’s so boring if that’s what she’s talking about days later.

Reactions: 1
I’ve missed something, what’s the glass cleaner about please?
She used some new glass product on her mirror the other day and it smeared all over and she went off on one about how bad it was. Made a right song and dance about it, then cleaned it all off with something else. Said the brand is fantastic but this one product is tit. Then claimed she had loads of DMs asking her what the product is but she refused to name and shame - because she would never do that… 🤣 yeah right.

• Haha
WTF does she look like in her cropped top in the gym this morning 👀

And, did she refer to that childish slimeball Jamesfatlols as "Mr Fit"?

Stop with all this utter nonsense 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She used some new glass product on her mirror the other day and it smeared all over and she went off on one about how bad it was. Made a right song and dance about it, then cleaned it all off with something else. Said the brand is fantastic but this one product is tit. Then claimed she had loads of DMs asking her what the product is but she refused to name and shame - because she would never do that… 🤣 yeah right.
Of course she wouldn't, far too professional to do that 🙄, did she also mention with this product that it wasn't out yet but she had been sent it to test and give her opinion? as if the launch of it depended on her opinion, maybe it was something else and I'm getting mixed up but either way I doubt any company is not hanging about waiting on her opinion.

WTF does she look like in her cropped top in the gym this morning 👀

And, did she refer to that childish slimeball Jamesfatlols as "Mr Fit"?

Stop with all this utter nonsense 🤣
Does she also go to the gym with make up on??

Of course she wouldn't, far too professional to do that 🙄, did she also mention with this product that it wasn't out yet but she had been sent it to test and give her opinion? as if the launch of it depended on her opinion, maybe it was something else and I'm getting mixed up but either way I doubt any company is not hanging about waiting on her opinion.

Does she also go to the gym with make up on??
EVERY SINGLE TIME ! Lippy the lot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been banging on about that jocker woods, or whatever it’s called, vinegar that smells of lemons for years yet all of a sudden she gets paid to promote one and it’s the best thing since sliced bread! She’s such a grifter and fickle only goes where the money is 💰

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.